Collaboration in UK Brighton area wanted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for someone to collaborate with in the UK Brighton area. I have a completely computer based setup with a few carefully selected VSTs and have never worked with anyone else before. You can see examples of my (half-finished) tunes on Myspace here: http://www.myspace.com/bluenabokovmusic . PM me or email me at purekane909 at hotmail.com .
To Thine Own Plugins Be True

I listen to your tracks by curiosity, I have to say that I enjoyed "new and improved". The melody was nice !

Hope you'll find what you're looking for !

Thankyou MrStew. I thought I'd add a few more details and coincidentally bump my original post. I use Reaper and Tracktion as sequencers, Sylenth, Cameleon, Albino and Gladiator as synths. I also use Sampletank and Philharmonik ROMplers and various effects. Musically I like a shedload of stuff including Ulrich Schnauss, Ame, Above and Beyond, Boards of Canada, Hem, Martha Wainwright, Belle and Sebastian, Leftfield, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Luomo and Superpitcher.
I'm 30, have lived in Brighton for about 4 years and have been making music on and off for around the same amount of time.
To Thine Own Plugins Be True

Return to “Music Cafe”