donkeyt-donkey vs truck-difficult 6th album

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

good work! Thanks! There are 2 or 3 really great songs: Once, ls7, faster and

(BTW what about the one I sent you for singing?)

clueless wrote:
putte wrote:your production is superb! how the schnitzel did you bring up that money to hire a proper producer, and who was it? .. :-o
it was donks. i've seen casa tugger, and i wondered the same thing, but it's a back-to-front question. he's mastered the art of production via years of dedication to insobriety and not hoovering. whereas i just have to cram those in. :cry:

downloading!
If it's worth listening to when you're pissed up, it's a good song.
liqih wrote: (BTW what about the one I sent you for singing?)
In the fullness of time....(new battery for the mic, get the bastard test match out of the way etc......).
Last edited by donkey tugger on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xoxos wrote:i like the ones that are funny and moody in one.

:)
So do I. Not enough attempts at wit on this one though. Less Ian Curtis more Morrissey needed on the lyric front I'll wager.

donkey tugger wrote:
In the fullness of time....(new battery for the mic, get the bastard test match out of the way etc......).
so can I still hope?

BTW do you know that some of the songs of this your last album flow perfectly one into the other? I admire such consistency of the style

Splendid... downloading now! Thank you, Donks! :)
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

liqih wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:
so can I still hope?

BTW do you know that some of the songs of this your last album flow perfectly one into the other? I admire such consistency of the style
Cheers. I shall attempt to do that singing tonight. Unless some bastard from work drags me kicking and screaming to the pub....

Great, another f**king night without working on my music.
Thanks a lot DT.

Downloading now....
paz por esos mundos

dammit this got sent to my kvr folder and never unpacked as I didn't "scan" it in the mp3 list.

tag to remind me to listen when I've got serious listening time at night :)

'last' is like a sad version of joy electric's "song for all time." ronnie uses synths for percussion. i heard your sitcom work recently, ni-iiiiiiiii-c-e.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote: i heard your sitcom work recently, ni-iiiiiiiii-c-e.

:-o

Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with me. It's going into my rotation for sure.

Kinda reminds me a little of Grandaddy.

nice 1. thanks for sharing..

good tunes as always mr donkey :)
Nobody's a nobody...

Cheers.

I like to being a little joy to the world...... :hihi:

donkey tugger wrote: I like to being a little joy to the world...... :hihi:
there's a comma missing in there somewhere. if you didn't do the intro for boosh someone's nailed your production (unless theres some common derivation i'm unaware of) "pulling a donkey" i believe it's called.

this has been your tuesday afternoon jocularity service.
Last edited by xoxos on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Music Cafe”