[New Vers.] Drumity - MIRABA - Chemin De Vérité (Piano+Sax)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi drumity,

with pleasure! The pianopart already has a quality of it's own, but I am looking forward to the cello/bass joining in. As others already mentioned: don't make the track overcrowded. The piano has a serene touch and cello/bass tones would do well. But then a third element?

It is your track, of course. I am just presenting my impressions.

Curious for what will follow!

Kind regards, Slug

YES ! :)

It was a long time in coming !
Here is the new version with the great playing of a musician dude !
He played the sax with a Garbarek-like feel and I am very happy with the result ;-)
I gave the sax a spheric voice like Gabarek with the Hilliard Ensemble, for those who like the master of sax :)

Plugins used:
- Nomad Factory EQP-4
- Oxford EQ Native
- WizooVerbW2
- Fairchild 670

PIANinO RubALTO
~ Saxophon: Benny S.
~ Piano: Daniel A.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/24ig2w084c7sc ... 9.jpg?dl=0

Hope you guys will enjoy ! :D

Peace, Funk & Soul
Drumity
Last edited by drumity on Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Slug (37,2°) wrote:Hi drumity,

with pleasure! The pianopart already has a quality of it's own, but I am looking forward to the cello/bass joining in. As others already mentioned: don't make the track overcrowded. The piano has a serene touch and cello/bass tones would do well. But then a third element?

It is your track, of course. I am just presenting my impressions.

Curious for what will follow!

Kind regards, Slug
Thx for taking the time to listen Slug ;-)
Before I'll record a version with the violoncello I added a version with an alto sax ! Have a look above !
You're right not to be too excessive with the track, but you don't have to imagine it like 3 instruments playing 3 melodys ... and the three voices don't have to play all the time together !
They have to fit like lego bricks :D
But for now there will be another track also as a duo ... if there will ever be a trio ?
Who knows ;-)
Hope you like the new version !

Cheers
Drumity

Bump me to da moon

I am just curious ...

Are there any problems with downloading the new file ?

Hundreds of views and 8 downloads :shock:

Come on guys .. are you serious ? :?

There's a new version guys ... just in case you missed that !
Last bump before I will close the project :!:

:)

very nice track drumity. how did you do the piano? did you program it, or play it on a (midi-)keyboard? if it is software, what pianomodule did you use?

Regards and thanks for the track!

Slug

Slug (37,2°) wrote::)

very nice track drumity. how did you do the piano? did you program it, or play it on a (midi-)keyboard? if it is software, what pianomodule did you use?

Regards and thanks for the track!

Slug
Thanks Slug !

Of course I didn't program the piano !
This isn't possible at this niveau with all the expressions and the emotions you have to put in the piece ! Imagine the program-orgys, if you want to program all the ritardandi and dynamics and the "molto rubato" ;-)
IMPOSSIBLE !

I played the piano on a masterkeyboard with the pianosampler "Grand 2" !
All expressions were turned on and the outputs were in surround mode !

Glad you liked it and the little feedback here is a demonstration that this is a sound-design-forum and your question about the programming pointed this up !

Yes one can make music with hands and feets and everything you don't need to plug some connectors in :D

Peace, Funk & Soul
Drumity

drumity wrote:Of course I didn't program the piano !
This isn't possible at this niveau with all the expressions and the emotions you have to put in the piece ! Imagine the program-orgys, if you want to program all the ritardandi and dynamics and the "molto rubato" ;-)
IMPOSSIBLE !
Drumity
:D

clearly!

Looking forward to more well played pianoparts!

Kind regards, Slug

Slug (37,2°) wrote: :D

clearly!

Looking forward to more well played pianoparts!

Kind regards, Slug
Yes, but they won't be posted in this forum !
Thanks for your support Slug ! ;-)

Drumity

Hi drumity,

why is it you will not post your pianoparts here?

regards, Slug

Slug (37,2°) wrote:Hi drumity,

why is it you will not post your pianoparts here?

regards, Slug
'Cause this isn't the adequate forum to do so !
Apart from you and Massimo most of the other contributors overlook my music as well as the "readers" here at this forum !
Hundreds of views since I posted the new version and 10 downloads of the musicfile !
Is this a forum about listening music or about reading about music ?

For me it's just a waste of time posting my music here ... I really supported many people here with a lot of my rare and precious time, backwards there's next to nothing !

Perhaps I will post some more pianoparts if I will play them on
"Creative Prodikeys" :lol:
I surely get more comments :D

Hahaha, that keyboard drummer link is fabulous.

But drumity, regarding your annoyance... sometimes it takes a few bumps to get people to listen to the tracks, I mean, there is posted so much music on this forum. And the bumping worked :) . Is your music contained in the automatic Music Café too?

Regards! Slug

Slug (37,2°) wrote:Is your music contained in the automatic Music Café too?
Isn't this automatically the case ?

Hi,

well, I am not sure if it picks up links that point to download-sites where one can store anything for download by others.

Regards, Slug

ps: you have 1800 views of this message... that is huge man! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”