Judgement (classical music)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This time I made classical music.

Judgement

Gear used:
- Logic Pro 9
- East West Symphonic Orchestra

Like it, nice smooth movement. Good mood for the end of winter. Thanks!

Nice. I enjoyed this. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

Glad that you liked it! :) Thanks for the comments!

I enjoyed this, but as a classical piece I didn't feel it really led anywhere, and the end came a bit unexpectedly.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

This is beautiful.

The only thing i might add, would be to put in a bit of 'stepwise movement' here and there. A very simple version of this would be; say you have a iiº at some point; enter the chord from an entirely sharp or flat position, then slide into the iiº proper; ie, if you were in 'A minor,' slide into bdf from cd#f#, or a#c#e.

Also, maybe here and there, substitute IV for iv, or #viºmin7 for a straight VI.

And as it is, you are already doing a couple of interesting things. In particular are; the brief modulation into seemingly 'Major' (can't suss out the specifics with my ear), and the apparent move from the 7 note to the #7 at certain points.

Be that as it may, this sort of reminds me of Eleanor Rigby.

Keep it up!

mrblitz000 wrote:This is beautiful.

The only thing i might add, would be to put in a bit of 'stepwise movement' here and there. A very simple version of this would be; say you have a iiº at some point; enter the chord from an entirely sharp or flat position, then slide into the iiº proper; ie, if you were in 'A minor,' slide into bdf from cd#f#, or a#c#e.

Also, maybe here and there, substitute IV for iv, or #viºmin7 for a straight VI.

And as it is, you are already doing a couple of interesting things. In particular are; the brief modulation into seemingly 'Major' (can't suss out the specifics with my ear), and the apparent move from the 7 note to the #7 at certain points.

Be that as it may, this sort of reminds me of Eleanor Rigby.

Keep it up!
Stepwise movement I understand but the rest of the music theory stuff goes a bit over my head since I haven't really studied that part of making music. I'll check out what all that meant and try it out :) I do understand the basic chord number (I..VI), but if they're upper/lower-case, then I'm in trouble.

But anyway, great comments. Thanks! I hope I'll learn something from them :)

Return to “Music Cafe”