my remix track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the all instrumental was composed and produced by me. Let me know if you dig it!
Last edited by Andre Fernandes on Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

soundcloud
Last edited by Andre Fernandes on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guitars are a bit too wide and the woodblock needs work, but all in all it's pretty good - I like it -> or in other words:

Die tune is nogals kiff bra!

Andrew

OMG I'm surrounded by guitars...sounds like they're whirring everywhere in my room... :shock: :help:

You could add even more distortion and create a heavy metal version of it. The idea of a rock mix is great. But the guitar panning (or autopanning) is too extreme, IMO.

Hey guys, thank you for your opinnion and I understand your point. I actually recorded the "guitars" (actually are synths going through amps and post-produced with enveloped eq, comp, delay, wah and pitch) in two separated sessions and placed the two different takes on 2 extremed panned channels. So, you guys are absolutely right on noticing that but that was my idea. I usually work more on experimental post rock/ metal stuff so I am more used to have a wide organic/ diversified distorted texture. I know what you mean on having a more straight block, for electronic music.

Regarding the woodblock, that was more for fun, to have kind of a strereiotyped kinda stupid element on the middle :D

Got 20.000 views on the firt week, wasn't expecting that!

I am producing more electronic stuff. I will post it here.

Thanks for the comments.

Return to “Music Cafe”