Dark Bass Electronica

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody, before I am about to release my first quite messy album (too many genres in one place), I would like to share this experimental tune with You. This is another deeply dark track, trying to work with the low bass levels, that's why I advice good speakers or headphones if you are going to listen to this tune. It sounds rather depressing than scary. I made this tune on Renoise as usually.

I will be very grateful for feedbacks and will provide You with feedbacks for Your music afterwards.

https://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/bad-trip-witnessed

So close to a brain entraining track that you might as well either do a little research and check what brainwave pattern the main LFO syncs with, or add it as an extra. And are the little clicks at the start meant to be there? Sounds like CPU spikes.

Overall, not depressing at all! With a little effort (and a new title) this could be a great entrainment / meditation track.

Everything is meant to be there. The beginning is like switching on the trip. It is everybody's option how it affects listeners. Did you listen on headphones? The low basses there are quite important to hear/feel. I have some tracks for meditation, but I don't guess, this would be the one :D Maybe it is not depressing but hopeless feelings should be felt. I am just a noob, though. Thanks for your opinion, I really appreciate :)

Return to “Music Cafe”