Heaven [Old-school trance]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been working on this track for about 6 months since I couldn't find the right result. At last, here I am, serving You this piece of music! I hope You enjoy and share Your bad or good impressions with me.

What the track contains:

---heavenly choir
-----drums leading to more heavenly choir
-------more drums leading into the most heavenly choir

P.S. Well, I hope You hear for Yourselves...

http://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/heaven

Interesting track, and I quite like it because it's different. It's like some of the obscure tracks you'd find on 80s trance compilations produced by someone you'd never heard of and dug up by John Digweed. (That's a compliment, by the way.)

good driving beat, some sweet sounds. a little too much sizzle on my phones. but the low end sounds spot on. good job, brain :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Fable, fantasy. So nice. :tu: :tu:

garryknight wrote:Interesting track, and I quite like it because it's different. It's like some of the obscure tracks you'd find on 80s trance compilations produced by someone you'd never heard of and dug up by John Digweed. (That's a compliment, by the way.)
Thanks for the compliment! I am impressed by Your feedback! :)
layzer wrote:good driving beat, some sweet sounds. a little too much sizzle on my phones. but the low end sounds spot on. good job, brain
Thanks, I have always dreamed of making something like that along with other genres! :)
javierpad wrote:Fable, fantasy. So nice.
Thanks for the listen! :)

The extra effort you put into this paid off. This sounds very good. :tu:

Thank You! I am so glad for all these positive feedbacks! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”