Euphoric Hard Hitting Trance

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No name yet, hot off my (digital) mixing desk.

Some minor blips here and there and as yet un-mastered so volume quite low, but what are your thoughts?

https://soundcloud.com/coxys/estende-or ... ix/s-oqtDs

Thanks in advance.

Guys I'll take anything!
:D
haha

Nice melody and excellent production. Good job!

Maybe a bit too generic, but that's the problem of modern trance in general, the whole genre got kinda stale these days.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Nice melody and excellent production. Good job!

Maybe a bit too generic, but that's the problem of modern trance in general, the whole genre got kinda stale these days.
Totally agree with this!

My ambition is simple, find my own feet & style which means playing it safe as I establish myself - to help me build a solid release portfolio, then get established with this then start bringing real fresh trance to the genre – start taking those risks and branching out and doing things other people don’t or won't. I just don’t want to dilute my focus until I have found my footing.

If you can understand what I mean?

Thanks for the comments too btw, big help to spur me on!

What if finding 'your own style' means NOT playing it safe ? :idea:
I'mjust pulling your strings :tu:
good sounds and vibe !
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Boone777 wrote:What if finding 'your own style' means NOT playing it safe ? :idea:
I'mjust pulling your strings :tu:
good sounds and vibe !
Okay, finding my feet would be a more appropriate term :)

Well done: The mix sounds good on my headphones (do your song the favour and don´t compress it to death, I don´t think the "volume is low", as it is it retains some dynamics), and it´s pleasing to the ear.

A bit generic? Possibly, but hey, that´s what this genre is like, these days, and harmonically + soundwise this song covers all the right bases :phones:

Nice, especially the breakdown. The bottom end seems a little light though, on my reference headphones. Is there a sub track?

Return to “Music Cafe”