fallApart

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

okay, this is my contribution to the KVR:MCR cd. different to my normal styles, and fairly epic/atmospheric, but ultimately very simple.

it's on the DiY thread but thought bugger it, they've all got threads of their own i may aswell play too ;)

i've already heard all kinds of thoughts about this track.. reaally varied opinions!

it's not been limited/mastered at all, just so you know.

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/haydxn/ha ... lApart.mp3 - rightClick->saveAs

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/haydxn/ - if that doesn't work get it here
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

As with most of the tracks, this too for me has grown over time to become a special track. Some terrific drum-programming you have captured into a somewhat haunting, exciting and yet also melancholic rhythm.

I loved the contrast of the delicate piano against the more 'dirty' underlying atmosphere. Great climax with the EP at 2.33

And to know you haven't applied any compression; should you do it give the drums a double treatment then :wink:

there is alot i admire about this track ...
the composition and melodic flow are admirable ...

i'm having a hard time getting past the 'claps' , of which there are ... errmm... too many ...
some of the subtle nuance of the piece is
buried by the percussion ...

this is well played and programmed ...

this is really well done -
still, would be nice to hear without the claps, at least through the first half perhaps. but good stuff here. I like the ep comping and the strings at the end.
interesting tune

great track and i look forward to seeing you again on your return 8)

wow everyone keeps saying they're claps! :D i guess they 'are' then! :D

it's just a synthetic snare, but i only made one for it and didn't change it. i'll have to make a nicer more interesting one :) . there are a few things to change mix-wise before it's _complete_ but i'm glad you guys like it :) and it sits between two awesome tracks on the CD :D :D :D :D
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

Love the begining...thunderous....here comes da groove..nice piano..this is great!!! ending is sweet too!

Keep the clap...errr snare. :wink:

Thanks for this, much enjoyed.

Mr.Me wrote:Love the begining...thunderous....here comes da groove..nice piano..this is great!!! ending is sweet too!

Keep the clap...errr snare. :wink:

Thanks for this, much enjoyed.
this track is pretty sweet. very chill mood going on here. i'm just relaxing at work now thanks to this song :wink: :D

lates

t-willy

Return to “Music Cafe”