More Wonderful - Spiersy & Putte

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, so I failed miserably to get a track for the KVR meet CD, but enough of you have hassled me into submission for a Music Cafe post, so here it is resplendent with dodgy solo and 80s slap bass :lol:

Music by me and text spoken by Putte

More Wonderful Than My Imagination

Spiersy? :o

You need a new nick name mate.... :lol:

DL now Dave Boy :wink:

Is that an Arturia MiniMoog i here in there? :-o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was expecting some old jath bollox for some reason, dont know why :?

This is very good tho. Nice sounds washing over a cool beat, and a great German accent Dave, you got that down :wink:

Good stuff, going in my new folder of KVR cool tunes 8)

Is that an Arturia MiniMoog i here in there?
:evil: ..............no that's the imp with its "Lake Of Richness"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, cool tune!... other than that I'm speechless.

thank you.

Ok I can talk again....very good clean vibe to it, in more than one way.

I wonder if this is something new or just a combination of earlier started works from the both of you.

Putte's words just do it for me period, and have now gotten the treatment it deserves: GREAT MUSIC!

It may not be on the CD (yet :wink: ) but it'll go into the meet-folder here anyhow :D

It's cool to have a face with it now too :)

Excellent track :)

Love the mentalist prog-rock solo...... :o

the hun solo is very cool too :hihi:

R :) zzer

This is very very cool. 8)

Great vibe going on, we may not have got it in time for the CD but I reckon it makes a great after-tune anyway. :D

Second listen now - this really is good... :D :D

hi Dave and Putte,

nice tune.... I like the percussions :) one thing though - "Putte did you have a soar throat, a cold or something, you sound a bit sickish" ???

keep em coming Dave.... we want to hear a m-tron song from the two of you.... but this time the m-tronmaster putte will make the sounds and you sing 8)

cheers,
mully

great tune.
killer groove, and great, great sounds. Very cool solo too
the putte words add another dimension.
love this!
(did I mention this thing grooves?)

kinda glad i did a bit of the hassling on saturday now!this is fabulous,my only real problem is i cant make impOSCar sound that good :cry:

cool track and as always putte just opens his mouth and the magic happens 8)

(are you ever actually lost for meaningful song lyrics putte?i mean you even sat there and did a song about goosebumps :D )

now we just need more tunes 8)

vurt wrote:
(are you ever actually lost for meaningful song lyrics putte?i mean you even sat there and did a song about goosebumps :D )

He usually tries to run them past me to see if they make sense in English....... :-o :lol:

Just to hi-jack 'Spiersy's' (ahem, do you play for Oldham Athletic or something?) here is a wee cover of said song done cos greels was annoying me in the chat....

greels makes me hate jaaath

:hihi:

donkey tugger wrote:
vurt wrote:

He usually tries to run them past me to see if they make sense in English....... :-o :lol:

Just to hi-jack 'Spiersy's' (ahem, do you play for Oldham Athletic or something?) here is a wee cover of said song done cos greels was annoying me in the chat....

greels makes me hate jaaath

:hihi:

the key word being cu..
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Return to “Music Cafe”