putte .. 6 new pieces .. may 04

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

halolahahu

i just opened up a new section on my homepage, called "layouts", and uploaded 6 pieces i did within 5 days in may.
I dont think that they are something special, though i quite i like them .. :oops:

http://we-are-billions.com/putte/site/p ... youts.html

malmsjö gallore!

:hihi:

cheers all,
putto

farm 1, nice and soothing with my morning cofffee

is that a real pianer? must be....

listen to the rest soon

Jim

comments later will listen when i have them all 8)

danke dudes .. :)

herder .. :hihi: .. of course its not a real piano, but the malmsjö piano instead. ( http://www.artvista.net )

putte

wowow .. now, being drunk again, i just realize how super it is to have a homepage. since i upped these 6 pieces they really grew on me (or is it "i grew on them"?) .. and without the homepage i would have forgotten them, on my hd.

ahhh .. fantastic internet! what a thingie!

:oops:

putte

.. and yes, in a way this was written as a *bump* .. :hihi: .. i admit

putte wrote:.. and yes, in a way this was written as a *bump* .. :hihi: .. i admit
jaja you hunish fuckencunt .. but it didnt work out .. :P

:hihi:

Yes it did...eventually. Is that a real cock?

knockman wrote:Is that a real knock?
yes, you are! :)

putte wrote:wowow .. now, being drunk again, i just realize how super it is to have a homepage. since i upped these 6 pieces they really grew on me (or is it "i grew on them"?) .. and without the homepage i would have forgotten them, on my hd.

ahhh .. fantastic internet! what a thingie!

putte

.. and yes, in a way this was written as a *bump* .. :hihi: .. i admit
glad to know I'm not the only one who goes to their own website thingy to listen to one of their own tunes.
I'll have to listen to the piano, as I didn't get in on the spring sale.
:(
I'm glad you've got it, though.

putte wrote:
knockman wrote:Is that a real knock?
yes, you are! :)
:-o
Excuse my facetiousness. I just couldn't resist. I'm enjoying these very much. It's remarkable you did them in 5 days alone - but that's why they sound so fresh I suppose. And a marvelous theme too.

regards

I like farm 1 very much, especially the sound that comes in around 2:40. I was thinking, this sounds like it would go very well in a film, and then noticed this project is your 'music for a film without a film'
:)

LISTENED TO farm 6 and farm 1, taking in farm 2 as i comment....nice farm animal sounds here, by the way!! this is some way relaxing stuff...i like it and will listen to the others while surfing..tanks for sharing!!! :wink:
i'd rather have a mullet than a comb-over.
fortunately, i have neither.

Return to “Music Cafe”