November Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mister Natural wrote:apologies that I did not have a chance to listen and grade your pieces this past month.
Mrs Natural has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and I . . . you get the drift

peace
Shit. Man, we love you. I hope you get well looked after. Keep us posted ( if you feel like it).

:(
saddening news.
Our prayers are with you

Really sorry to hear this. Words are never enough :(
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

That is very sad and upsetting news. Our prayers and wishes for healing are with you too. If you need anything at all from the community here, please ask.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Sorry to hear this.

thank you gents
slightly embarrassed to bring my drama up in here but . . . you cats have seen my soul within my humble attempts at composition. Figgered that you might like to know what's going on.
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Hmmm. I think I'll have to pass on this. I seem to have a lot of 'stuff' to do lately :(

Mind you, quite a lot of my compositions and posts here have been nostalgic, with plenty of entries in the contest - although I can't remember it ever being a theme.

For anyone interested my oldest is here
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

@3lu5iv3 : Can you please post a link to an MP3 file ?
(atm, it comes down as a Wav file)

@] Peter:H [ : can you please allow us to download your track ?

Cheers

bluerobot wrote:Feeling nostalgic about space travel.
:lol:

...whatever floats your boat...
:tu:

Laguna Rising wrote:

It was only last month! Then again, I'm feeling nostalgic about last week, when I had more money. :scared:

skipscada wrote:......I tried to gate the vocals to get rid of the hiss, but the only good solution would be to record it again....
Have you tried;

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/reafir_by_cockos

I find it very good in that you can edit the noise profile - i.e. stop it removing anything below a certain frequency, usually around 9khz or so for hiss type noise. FFT size of 4096 seems to work best - haven't a clue what it means, just messed with various settings. Definitely the best noise reduction I've used (never tried Izotope RX mind) and it's free...

donkey tugger wrote:
Laguna Rising wrote:

It was only last month! Then again, I'm feeling nostalgic about last week, when I had more money. :scared:
Ha. I meant feeling nostalgic for the space travel that I will do in future when technology catches up. Kind of reverse nostalgia. But Spaceship nostalgia from last month work, too! :lol:

bluerobot wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:
Laguna Rising wrote:

Ha. I meant feeling nostalgic for the space travel that I will do in future when technology catches up. Kind of reverse nostalgia. But Spaceship nostalgia from last month work, too! :lol:

:hihi:

Laguna Rising wrote:@3lu5iv3 : Can you please post a link to an MP3 file ?

Cheers
:help:

Laguna Rising wrote:
Laguna Rising wrote:@3lu5iv3 : Can you please post a link to an MP3 file ?

Cheers
:help:
Sorry, I have read that only now :dog:
Track is now downloadable!

Return to “Music Cafe”