Astroi Fabricantus - Light And Water (techhouse?)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Soimmo on Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

You have a cool start, but the static/grit didn't sit well with me. Almost sounded like there was something wrong with the audio processing even though it is probably intended.

I wouldn't call it minimal downtempo imo, had me expecting something very different. It has more of a tech house feel to it, but I am no genre expert either lol. I am sure others will have a very different opinion here :P

I like the middle the most cause the track really starts to shine through. There are interesting grooves and vibes going on. Also, the 5:50 was a good part where you pull most of the instruments and give the ears a moment to relax.

Thanks for sharing and keep it up

i like your production , but even the most generous interpretation
of the word minimal could not be applied here ...

Ok, Iam not expert on pigeonholing. Its more like my subjective feel of that track. Any suggestions on tags are welcome.

JKillz wrote:You have a cool start, but the static/grit didn't sit well with me. Almost sounded like there was something wrong with the audio processing even though it is probably intended.
Yes it is kick doing crazy modulation stuff. He's villain, but I love him for beeing just that.
JKillz wrote:Also, the 5:50 was a good part where you pull most of the instruments and give the ears a moment to relax.
My favorite part.

The track has kind of a wonky feeling. The atmospheric sounds are nice. Good work alltogether.
Greetings HM

Soimmo wrote:Ok, Iam not expert on pigeonholing. Its more like my subjective feel of that track. Any suggestions on tags are welcome.
'twas not meant to pigeonhole/tag the track ...
i am mostly ignorant of all the genres in use these days ...

i did like the production ...

Yes, but I need to tag it properly, and Iam mostly lost in all that genres.

I have no idea about genres. I can hear hints of psy, trance, house, etc., but classifying this would be difficult. I also really liked the part at 5:50 where you dropped a lot of the sounds out. Smooth.

Good work :)

Yes, this last part is also my favorite. So sweet and soft. But its surely connected with everything what is before this part. Thanks for listening !

Return to “Music Cafe”