Pretty proud of this track I made (not sure about genre though)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

I wanted to share with you this track, that I released a few days back. It is the result of three weeks sleepless nights, plus one day of dust cleaning for shooting the video. Most likely is one of my best tracks, but keep in mind I'm an amateur music producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-ZA2oQN7o

Maybe someone could help me identify the track genre?
Enjoy! :tu:

Where you are from might determine what genre it is.
Modern Romanian gypsy stuff maybe, i.e. World Music 8)

Very nice!

It's not a million miles away from some of the modern violin stuff that was all the rage about 15 years ago or whenever it was. Just that the violin never quite breaks out into a full solo in this one. I almost wish it did!

At any rate, I like the combination of synths and violin a lot.

Like it.
Maybe genre could be Electro-Orchestral ?

The combination of the violin with electronic soundsources has kind of a soundtrack feeling. Very modern equipment you use here. Thumbs!

Very good. Genre: Music :D
I really like this kind of music.
I also wished the violin would get a solo here in a break but still great as it is.
Good mix, clear and dynamic. Sound sources and FX sounds really good without that often extreme overcompressed as loud as possible everywhere. Love that mixture of synth and acoustic sounds.
Kind of crossover, cinematic electronic....or whatever.
Thank‘s for sharing.

Thanks for your thoughts, lads!

Indeed, the genre could be „Electro-Orchestral”, even though in the recent past I have composed several soundtracks for various projects, hence one could say it's a film related genre. "World Music" doesn't sound bad either, even though the original idea didn't had any ethnic accents. To make everybody happy, we could quote Cinebient and say it's... music! :)

This project was very important for me because I have effectively understood how important is to create, develop and finally "detonate" the tension of the musical idea, from a composition perspective. It was more comfortable to me to take the easy path by creating a melody theme, then simply adding new sound layers in order to make it more complex. But in this project I have created new variations to enrich the initial theme and even if it took way more work, I think the result is superior too.

One more time, thank you for your inputs! :tu:

Very cool track, I loved it just wanted the bassline to break out and be more evil. Yeah very soundtrack and beautiful in general. And lovely studio.

Return to “Music Cafe”