The Dividing Line [psytrance]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Energetic (at least supposed to be) with some more melodic parts

Inspired by mid-00's full-on/morning psytrance, like Astrix, Aquila, Ephedrix etc.

https://soundcloud.com/recursion-loop/the-dividing-line
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I don't listen allot to psytrance, but this def sounds good to my ears. Can't say anything wrong about the composition or the mix.
Sounds like you put quite some effort into this track ! :clap:

Shame there's so much distance between us.. Would be nice to collaborate sometime.

Rowbance wrote:I don't listen allot to psytrance, but this def sounds good to my ears. Can't say anything wrong about the composition or the mix.
Sounds like you put quite some effort into this track ! :clap:
Thanks for the feedback, mate! :)
Distorted Horizon wrote:Shame there's so much distance between us.. Would be nice to collaborate sometime.
If you are in Helsinki or somewhere near then it's few hours by the Allegro train. :)

Actually we could collaborate online, no prob. Exchanging stems, midi and stuff.

I'm a bit further than that :D

Hm.. Maybe switch this conversation to u-know-what -thread ;)

Just PM me

Great stuff - plenty of nice variations going on to maintain interest right to the end, and sounds well-produced too. Enjoyed it a lot! :tu:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Checked this out the other night on the way home from band practice, and it was just the ticket for riding through the city at night on public transport.

I often listen to some psy while sitting in a bus and looking into a window, works great especially at evenings. Hope my track worked for you in some similar way

recursive one wrote:I often listen to some psy while sitting in a bus and looking into a window, works great especially at evenings. Hope my track worked for you in some similar way
Yup! Had the added bonus of being on a raised train for part of the way, so I was looking out across the city lights (and the reflection in the river) as the world zoomed by. Very atmospheric :)

Might do a repeat performance tonight, as I'll be in the same neck of the woods and probably heading home around midnight.

I'm not hugely into psytrance but can appreciate the amount of effort thats gone into this. ++

You definitely nailed this one, I really enjoyed it from start to finish!!

sjm wrote:
recursive one wrote:I often listen to some psy while sitting in a bus and looking into a window, works great especially at evenings. Hope my track worked for you in some similar way
Yup! Had the added bonus of being on a raised train for part of the way, so I was looking out across the city lights (and the reflection in the river) as the world zoomed by. Very atmospheric :)
On the way from my office to my previous home there was also an elevated part of the road, I really loved that place. There was some magic in watching the city lights while listening to some trippy music.

Bansaw, JKillz, thanks for listening! Glad you liked it :)

Return to “Music Cafe”