Baron Farg - Nu Centauri [ambient electronica]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A bit ambient, a bit heavy 808s, a bit looped and drone-y...Comments appreciated, cheers

https://soundcloud.com/user-921110957/nu-centauri

i enjoyed this , for the most part ...

the drone-y , loop-y aspects were supported by some very adept
delay work that caused me to raise an eyebrow , and may have elevated my pulse
by several points ...

the 808-ish things , not so much ...
but that's me , and a question of personal taste ...

overall , a good listen ...

This was quite an interesting journey. I was zoning out to it quite easily and had to remind myself that I was listening with the intention to share feedback lol.

Only thing that really stood out is the one sound (almost like a delayed animal call). It runs through the end, it seemed a bit loud and broke me out of the zone, but maybe that is just me haha

Anyways, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the feedback!

Effective sound combos in there + just enough development of ideas to keep me interested.

Enjoyed it...I'm nice and chilled now...ready for a good night's sleep! :0)

Listening to this in the evening, it is a great tonic to a busy day!
Lots of cools sounds, it develops nicely...
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I like this, some very luscious sounds in there. Engaging from the start to the end.

I personally wonder whether the clap isn't too loud/or loud for too long. It seemed a bit dominating/distracting on the first listen.

Thanks again for the comments...
sjm - regarding the clap being too loud, that's a good point. I like the feedback on these forums as I often go and have a cheeky tweak afterwards - which is what I'll do in this case :)

Been a bit of a hectic day for me. Listening to this track is a nice way to chill out, so you've succeeded there. My only small nitpick is the metallic noise that comes in now and again. It just seems a touch too loud, not much mind you.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Return to “Music Cafe”