"New Album" - VideoClips (Update:18/3/19) -> Video "Hallo Erde (hello earth)" -> 70s Pop -> last one of the 12ology!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another good one in a completely different style. I like the vocal style even if I don't completely understand the English translation. Good use of dynamics on this. The orchestral backing works well even if it does sound somewhat synthetic. It holds up well over multiple listens.

Thanks Frantz :wink:

maybe I did a not so good translation-job or neither the lyrics are not good to be got at all.
And yes - the used sampled strings were scripted with some choosable articulations, so sort of a one trick pony.
I'm glad that you gave it a listen and viewing :tu:

Others can still ignore this :clown:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

[Update -> 4/9/18 -> Video Nr.6 up "Ausflug" (Trip)-> Rock -> something on rushing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnpgBBajdfA

The adventures of two guys. :clown:
Symphony Nr.1

I think this is my favourite track posted in this thread. It's a good piece of driving rock with a dark psychedelic edge, helped by some inspired instrumentation choices. Should be played loud.

Good work :)

You should win a stylistic diversity award. Every track sounds different. (Probably not a good marketing strategy.)

This has the intense energy of a live rock band. The melodic and synth elements are downplayed in favor of kicking ass!

The video is effective even if it is low tech.

Another cool track. :tu:

seismic1 wrote:I think this is my favourite track posted in this thread. It's a good piece of driving rock with a dark psychedelic edge, helped by some inspired instrumentation choices. Should be played loud.

Good work :)
Hey, thanks a lot, seismic1 :)

So I'm glad that this is your favorite. Still one of mines.
Symphony Nr.1

Some seriously quirky and very effective vibes and grooves in this collection...thoroughly enjoyed listening.

Everything in here from Punks on Amphetamines to Smurfs on Acid! What more could any listener ask for?

Is it 100% perfectly produced? Nope.

Could the songs possibly be tweaked here and there? Probably.

BUT...WGAF!

Don't change anything as they might lose that great otherworldly groove and vibe!

Anyone out there really wants to blow their mind...

LISTEN TO ALL THE VIDEOS AT THE SAME TIME! :0)

ChamMusic wrote:Some seriously quirky and very effective vibes and grooves in this collection...thoroughly enjoyed listening.

Everything in here from Punks on Amphetamines to Smurfs on Acid! What more could any listener ask for?

Is it 100% perfectly produced? Nope.

Could the songs possibly be tweaked here and there? Probably.

BUT...WGAF!

Don't change anything as they might lose that great otherworldly groove and vibe!
Hey, thanks a lot for listening and watching and your kind words :)

The production was done as good as I could - so of course there's always something which could be improved.
And yes, quirky may fit for some of the tunes. Glad you had fun :tu:
Symphony Nr.1

:tu: just a short mello babble/bubble: some great stuff here, some nice stuff and some notsomelloconnectoid stuff. "Ausflug" is serious Kraut, a wonderfully quirky deconstruction of clichés. more soonerly.

a scheena gruass :)
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote::tu: just a short mello babble/bubble: some great stuff here, some nice stuff and some notsomelloconnectoid stuff. "Ausflug" is serious Kraut, a wonderfully quirky deconstruction of clichés. more soonerly.

a scheena gruass :)
:D Hey Herr Melloman,

where have you been?
Thanks for giving some bubbletooting again :)

dann man beschte krautige Grüße :)
Symphony Nr.1

Hi thomekk,
I watched no. 6 and really enjoyed it. The music is suitable energetic and engaging. The video is lovely and anarchic.
Nice vocals too!
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Frantz wrote:You should win a stylistic diversity award. Every track sounds different. (Probably not a good marketing strategy.)

This has the intense energy of a live rock band. The melodic and synth elements are downplayed in favor of kicking ass!

The video is effective even if it is low tech.

Another cool track. :tu:
Thanks Frantz,

the low tec is the actual chance...
And yeah, everything (or lots) on an album with different styles seems to be my approach, never thought about marketing consequences - you are right. Seems easily and naturally so that hearing different music (styles/genres) influenced the composing.
I tried collecting tunes in more one stylish manner to save up for later. But I won't do lots of Schlagers or something with orchestra strings + vocals that often.
More important was to have all the actual tracks with lyrics again at one place.

cheers :)
Symphony Nr.1

Allomerus wrote:Hi thomekk,
I watched no. 6 and really enjoyed it. The music is suitable energetic and engaging. The video is lovely and anarchic.
Nice vocals too!
Well done!
:)
Hey Allomerus,

thanks a lot for taking the time for listening and watching the strange creatures having their travel :)
I'm glad you liked it.

btw. I enjoyed your TV 2.0 track - as you know - my next vid will have a similar topic. Would like to have more people putting their thoughts on this songwise.
Symphony Nr.1

ok, time for another video :)))

[Update -> 6/10/18 -> Video Nr.7 up "Zahl" (Number)-> Euro-Electro -> about likes, follows, tracking, faking etc.)
An important topic for me (and for others also sometimes dominant I guess).
Did put some work in the creatures and animation, the lyrics though might be ... what I was after..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGdD5p9g3hI
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “Music Cafe”