3 abstract pieces

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very interesting. How were these made?

Just an EP, Crystallizer and me

These bloody Soundcloud spammers are annoying - you think "hey I got a like" and it turns out to be some twat who hasn't even bothered to listen just bumping their own scam sites.

aMUSEd wrote:These bloody Soundcloud spammers are annoying - you think "hey I got a like" and it turns out to be some twat who hasn't even bothered to listen just bumping their own scam sites.
I just block them all. Gets tedious but at least I get the satisfaction of eventually seeing their accounts deleted.

Yeah it's just dissapointing to get a like then find out it's not a real one :(

aMUSEd wrote:Yeah it's just dissapointing to get a like them find out it's not a real one :(
I've reached the point where I just don't even care anymore. It makes the real likes (and I've got a few) that much more special.

Interesting music. I imagine you have to know how to how to interact with Crystalizer to get something decent. I checked it out at Sound Toys.

I don’t pay attention to Soundcloud likes. I just use it for streaming. I also post music on Soundclick. If you want more hits you have to pay for them. Then you might become rich and famous. They’re a chip off the old song shark scam that would max out your CC if you swam with them long enough.

fastlanephil wrote:Interesting music. I imagine you have to know how to how to interact with Crystalizer to get something decent.
Yeah I like to play interactively with fx like this, using them more expressively as part of the music rather than just some passive audio enhancer. That's why I created the soundset in the first place, it was a consequence of making music and looking for interactive sweet spots I could bounce off of musically, which then inspired further directions to go in.

really loved ' disharmony ' ...

Graindrops: Nice
Tickly wandering, hints of what might seem familiar music being cut up and mutilated, it's like a nervous breakdown I love it

Disharmony is nice and rambly too, feels like drunk stoned jazz

Beecloud is my fave of the three, just about 30 seconds in. Drifty weird, I love it

Thanks for sharing your musicalisms

Thanks for the appreciation

Beecloud was fun to play with because it's very vel sensitive and increased velocities result in increased panning of 'bees' buzzing around your head :)

Return to “Music Cafe”