random DnB!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sum DnB, unfinished, just testing the waters. :phones: :phones: made this on headphones and a bluetooth speaker for testers, SOUND OK?
https://soundcloud.com/user-676519738/rnd_dnb
:party:

That was fun. Well programmed beats. Good balance (listening on my phone). Maybe the detuning is a bit too much, but overall pretty good effort. I'll listen again on some bigger speakers.

Sounds pretty spectacular from where I am, almost like DnB + a drinking song mixed together with/by AFX or is that sum FX, was unsure.
Any who, for a premier postage shot.
:clap:
8) :tu:
Saved my day :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

drinking song lol! been drinking a lot of norwegian beer over here, partly bcause there's so little alcohol in them.
AFX is always with me in spirit, i discovered 'interesting' electronic music through him.
thanks so much, glad you enjoyed. glad to hear it's sounding good over there. the bluetooth is a bose mini, to be fair - looks like it's enough as a basic monitoring device.
i think there's strong elements in there and it just needs some more work to really gel. gonna stretch it to 5 minutes later, probably. i am iffy about the chord pad part, only because it's underdeveloped. needs some more apeshit sections :tu: :phones:

Awesome. I really like this a lot. Sounds great on my cheap earbuds at work. yes afx squarepusher etc. Loved it. What daw do you use? what did you do all the drum programming in? Thanks

Baby_Lone wrote:drinking song lol! been drinking a lot of norwegian beer over here, partly bcause there's so little alcohol in them.
AFX is always with me in spirit, i discovered 'interesting' electronic music through him.
thanks so much, glad you enjoyed. glad to hear it's sounding good over there. the bluetooth is a bose mini, to be fair - looks like it's enough as a basic monitoring device.
i think there's strong elements in there and it just needs some more work to really gel. gonna stretch it to 5 minutes later, probably. i am iffy about the chord pad part, only because it's underdeveloped. needs some more apeshit sections :tu: :phones:
Yes please, give it the full baboon if you please and while your at it, add in sum gibbon for good measure so we can all join in the chorus of the tree swingers
( as I will demonstrate, I speak native gibberish )
Obliviously , of course, being careful not to spill your fine brew on Trev's new suede shoooze. He's a bit precious when it comes to his footwear, I could tell u sum stories, but another time I think, must get on with , Chord bit was like a refreshing breeze, rustling the leaves :),

shush, i was talking,
don't be so rude.
I can't take you anywhere can I :(
ERM, oh yeah, wot was it again, ah, that's it :)

eh hmm, :wink: and just a touch of bonobo .
i find its a bit of a party animal, up to all sorts, although Dave said they're getting a bit hard to locate !!! Just like them, always hiding when you want em. I would send out a hunting party, try and track them down, oh wait, really, you don't say,
Apparently people are hunting them right now,
that's lucky
Or is it?

hmm, anyway where am I, oh yes, that was what it was again, that's it, trying to get creative

Thanks for stopping by, must do lunch, love to all the family :hug:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

you fight like a dairy farmer

i am the woman. thou cannot fight back. i bring it back. normalcy

theatre. i posted a dnb track. it's not that good. live with it. :borg:

MANOWAR

Baby_Lone wrote:you fight like a dairy farmer

i am the woman. thou cannot fight back. i bring it back. normalcy

theatre. i posted a dnb track. it's not that good. live with it. :borg:

MANOWAR
Ah ha, I see you speeky a form of the gibbered tonguez aswell :D
Will listen summoore when you updaytes your trax :tu: :pray:

This is groovy! I could imagine this as some kind of chaotic very difficult final boss fight game music.

Eauson wrote:Ah ha, I see you speeky a form of the gibbered tonguez aswell :D
Will listen summoore when you updaytes your trax :tu: :pray:
hello :D

the drum programming is drumaxx drummachine from native FL and sliceX for the breaks. i want to get better at sliceX, it seems an expert breakbeat daw to itself once you dive into it!

thanks!

Baby_Lone wrote:the drum programming is drumaxx drummachine from native FL and sliceX for the breaks. i want to get better at sliceX, it seems an expert breakbeat daw to itself once you dive into it!

thanks!
Ah, Drumaxx, cool contraption, need 2 look into sliceX.
Lookin 4ward 2 the updates, specially the monkey movement you promised :)

Return to “Music Cafe”