Fragile Gods - "Greatest Misses" (video added on Dec 28)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greatly enjoyed this. Really good work :party: :phones:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:34 pm Greatly enjoyed this. Really good work :party: :phones:
Thanks Folderol! I appreciate your enthusiastic feedback. :)

Great job with the video. The images sit well with the atmosphere and vibe of the song. I had a minor HSE moment at the beginning of the video when I saw the bare hands holding the mirror :) Did you do any more work with the vocals on the latest version? I couldn't fault them at all. The ending sounds much better on the video. The shirt was worth the money.

Good work :)

Eventually I had the chance to watch the video. Both song and video are well conceived. Especially the electronic style sounds in the track I really like. If you do also the mastering of your tracks you surely must invest some time to get the thing finished. Good work..:)
Greetings
NR

A bit like VNV Nation... I like the dark mood.

I think Wagtunes is not wrong either Men Without Hats... oh my... long gone memories come back.

seismic1 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:38 am Great job with the video. The images sit well with the atmosphere and vibe of the song. I had a minor HSE moment at the beginning of the video when I saw the bare hands holding the mirror :) Did you do any more work with the vocals on the latest version? I couldn't fault them at all. The ending sounds much better on the video. The shirt was worth the money.
The scenes with the lady and the mirror are stock footage. Hopefully she wasn't injured despite her brazen disregard of safety standards. ;)

The ending features some female vocal parts that were previously buried in the mix. But other than that, the vocals in the main part of the song are unchanged.

Thanks for your feedback on the video, the mix, and most of all the shirt. :)

htcnext2 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:28 pm Eventually I had the chance to watch the video. Both song and video are well conceived. Especially the electronic style sounds in the track I really like. If you do also the mastering of your tracks you surely must invest some time to get the thing finished. Good work..:)
Glad you liked the video too. I spent a long time on the mixing. I did very basic mastering to ensure that the loudness levels were consistent across an EP that I will be releasing in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your comments. :)

] Peter:H [ wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:49 pm A bit like VNV Nation... I like the dark mood.

I think Wagtunes is not wrong either Men Without Hats... oh my... long gone memories come back.
VNV Nation meets Men Without Hats. I can see that.

Thanks for your comments Peter. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”