Mind Giving me some feedback on these it will be much appreciated

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[Im not much into Hardstyle, also english isn't me native language. This is about the Thailand song. Please keep in mind this is just my opinion.]

The mix is a bit soft in volume. The main synths are too much in the background. The first appearance of the kick supporting tom was too loud imo. It sounds much better during the string part. However, the synths cannot pick up the power afterwards. And they peak sometimes, which is most noticable when listening to the song in higher volumes. The compressing of the lead needs some adjustments, you are loosing additional power.
There is a short delay on the 2nd hit right after the 'lets get down' line. Personally, i found it irritating, since its such an odd timing you choose. It felt just a bit delayed.
The bass is too tamed. I liked the subtle effects and sounds in the background although they were a bit sparse.

I think its a very promising song, a bit generic though, but there is nothing wrong with that. What the song most struggles with is impact. I like the sounds you choose and how they work with each other. But i think it needs some different mixing approach. Im looking foreward to hear some more songs of you!

First song only:

There are some interesting sounds and ideas in there - some nice melodic touches and synth combos, but it needs more attention to the small details:

1) Serious timing issues between the drums and synths in places.

2) Opening sections are quite generic...not very original....DROP DOWN section was more interesting.

3) There are interesting melodies in there, but, for me, it seriously needs a stronger melodic hook of some sort.

4) Ending is a little bit abrupt - doesn't work for me at all.
Last edited by ChamMusic on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I could use more Bass, like a lot. But nice mix

Thanks Guys really appreciated

Return to “Music Cafe”