SawCeeJack Presents: "Paradise"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I worked tirelessly until late last night when I had to finally get some rest. Working very hard on a complete revision of Paradise and another one that will be ready today too.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. There is no end to how stupid some people can be."

This is certainly 'out there' compared to many pieces I've listened to, but it's definitely more interesting than the sub standard Tangerine Dream that I just waded through. The production is unusual, but not offensive at all - bit like listening underwater.

I would've liked to hear it developed further.
Lord Scarne the Magnificent - slayer of the mighty 5th Devil Finger. Vanquisher of Nalareth the Ancient Green Dragon. Bane of orcs, goblins, demons and dodgy music across the multiverse.

Thanks, stay tuned, the whole thing is completely transformed and glued together better. I am working very hard to have it released today, especially on a Saturday where there is more traffic. I don't want to miss this critical day of the week.

People who do things differently have to go through a lot. I respect the bravery and I like most of the off kilter elements of the song

Thank you. Some of these guys are nerve-racking. But I am getting a lot of plays! They are on my side, whether they realize it or not!

SawCeeJack wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:50 pm Thank you. Some of these guys are nerve-racking. But I am getting a lot of plays! They are on my side, whether they realize it or not!
Number of plays - stop counting dude! It doesn't matter.

I used to put notches in my belt for each dead orc, but now I just enjoy the vibe each time and forget about the total numbers.
Lord Scarne the Magnificent - slayer of the mighty 5th Devil Finger. Vanquisher of Nalareth the Ancient Green Dragon. Bane of orcs, goblins, demons and dodgy music across the multiverse.

Playstation or XBOX?

You don't need those things dude - just your imagination.

Close your eyes, lay your head back and let the images roll.

Much cheaper as well! :)

I know all about that... I was diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder twenty years ago.

Serious moment (I don't do many):

Hope it's under control nowadays? Not my situation as I just have a very active imagination and a serious role playing / board game habit! :)

Know plenty about it from my line of work though - tends to get piled in with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder because of the symptom crossover in some people, but SD is is an issue all on its own! As I said - hope it was a one off (as it can often be) or is under control now.

Keep writing the music dude, it's good for us all to be creative.

If others don't like it - DOESN'T MATTER ONE TINY BIT!

But - don't lash back, just ignore them; you'll feel good and they'll feel frustrated at the lack of response - you'll win if you don't lower yourself to their level! :)
Last edited by Captain Scarne on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah I take my medicine. LOL

Nice of you to share.

See my little edit at the end above! Your choice of course, but it's good advice that I personally took onboard as well.

Oh yeah, lol... thanks, yeah i get ganged up on. I am gonna release a whole other song in a couple hours, and then I will release the newer version of Paradise tonight.

hopefully you will see that a little humility goes a lot further than aggressiveness and insults toward those offering criticism. This isn't just for here but all your musical endeavors.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Music Cafe”