SawCeeJack Presents: "Paradise"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just gimme an hour or two, promise i'll have it up

been there :oops:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I thought there were going to be refreshments.

coffee, that's it... tons of it

SawCeeJack wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:23 pm just gimme an hour or two, promise i'll have it up
i bet you say that to all the ladeez!

SawCeeJack wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:28 pm coffee, that's it... tons of it
my kinda guy!
and he wears a cape.
cant fault a man in a cape.

vurt wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:29 pm
SawCeeJack wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:23 pm just gimme an hour or two, promise i'll have it up
i bet you say that to all the ladeez!
LMAO. OMG, that is classic.

why do people think that's an insult? My brother said to me the other day, "Bryan you're a fuckin loser, who hasn't had his dick sucked in years!" Believe me, with all the antipsychotics I'm on, let's see YOU try and get it up.

no thanx
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

that's not a cape, it's an overcoat

SawCeeJack wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:33 pm why do people think that's an insult? My brother said to me the other day, "Bryan you're a fuckin loser, who hasn't had his dick sucked in years!" Believe me, with all the antipsychotics I'm on, let's see YOU try and get it up.
dude, it was just a joke.

not an attack.
and i don't think even if someone has erectile issues (for any reason) theyre a loser. same as any illness or symptom id wish them the best with it and hope that there is something that can be done to help them :hug:

SawCeeJack wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:35 pm that's not a cape, it's an overcoat
:(
thought it was like a cloak, the kind victorian gentlemen/jack the ripper wore over their frock coats.

yes, a cloak, good word

but it's a whole jacket, not just the back

SawCeeJack wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:39 pm but it's a whole jacket, not just the back
well, whatever we decide it is, my compliment stands!
i like a bit of victoriana. maybe throw in a bit of steampunk :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”