rurik, wherever you are, thank you for everything

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:or that i don't think cham is british.
it doesn't matter. he needed sorted and now he will not come back to this thread. he said it himself. you can probably hang tho

kamalmanzukie wrote:i will tell you which one for 5$ do you have it, bitch?
Another key to the mystery is knowing how to use punctuation.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:i will tell you which one for 5$ do you have it, bitch?
Another key to the mystery is knowing how to use punctuation.
yeah, that's what i keep hearing. we'll see

kamalmanzukie wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:i think the key to the mystery is different grades of british...?
No, the key to the mystery is knowing the difference between a noun and an adjective.
get f**ked SON

or,

of COURSE, you are obviously right

i will tell you which one for 5$ do you have it, bitch?
$5!!!

Or at the current exchange rate - £3.82
Jazz Clarinet Rocks - well sort of Swings anyway!

kamalmanzukie wrote:
JazzyClarinetMan wrote:I don't really understand this at all.

Can you explain why it is a piece of music please? I am genuinely curious as I am not a musician. It just seems like lots of sound clips put together.

I will inform you in advance that I am also one of the ignorant 'British'. I formally apologize in advance for my stupidity and ignorance of the world at large. I just eat fish and chips all day, read the local newspaper, walk my dog in bright and watch the parliament channel while wearing my bowler hat and holding my umbrella (just in case it rains in my living room).

Sorry got to go toodle-pip. Time for tea.
why would it be a piece of not music? is it not organized sound? anyway, all i intended it to be is a funny story that was phase vocoded and accompanied by a simple modeled sitar drone. also all of the feral animal sounds were constructed with elder thing by xoxos inc, now a defunct company or maybe sold to some blogger. anyway, i'm really not worried about anyone liking it, except for maybe the man who inspired it. i do not know who i would be if not for his plugins

anyway, thank you for being cordial in your response. the british can apparently understand!!!
Sorry if it came across as cordial. It was meant as full on sarcasm. Apologies if you misunderstood. I am very old nowadays and do not always get my meaning across clearly.

JazzyClarinetMan wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:
JazzyClarinetMan wrote:I don't really understand this at all.

Can you explain why it is a piece of music please? I am genuinely curious as I am not a musician. It just seems like lots of sound clips put together.

I will inform you in advance that I am also one of the ignorant 'British'. I formally apologize in advance for my stupidity and ignorance of the world at large. I just eat fish and chips all day, read the local newspaper, walk my dog in bright and watch the parliament channel while wearing my bowler hat and holding my umbrella (just in case it rains in my living room).

why would it be a piece of not music? is it not organized sound? anyway, all i intended it to be is a funny story that was phase vocoded and accompanied by a simple modeled sitar drone. also all of the feral animal sounds were constructed with elder thing by xoxos inc, now a defunct company or maybe sold to some blogger. anyway, i'm really not worried about anyone liking it, except for maybe the man who inspired it. i do not know who i would be if not for his plugins

anyway, thank you for being cordial in your response. the british can apparently understand!!!
Sorry if it came across as cordial. It was meant as full on sarcasm. Apologies if you misunderstood. I am very old nowadays and do not always get my meaning across clearly.
well, if you were intending to be snarky, and i thought you were being nice, that is not so impressive. points redacted

JazzyClarinetMan wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:i think the key to the mystery is different grades of british...?
No, the key to the mystery is knowing the difference between a noun and an adjective.
get f**ked SON

or,

of COURSE, you are obviously right

i will tell you which one for 5$ do you have it, bitch?
$5!!!

Or at the current exchange rate - £3.82
so 5 americish dollar will probably buy you a pint of beerish.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

kamalmanzukie wrote:
it doesn't matter. he needed sorted and now he will not come back to this thread. he said it himself. you can probably hang tho

needed sorting, tut, tut!

The idea that anyone objective will read this thread and think that you somehow sorted Cham is hard to believe. He / She made a reasonable comment which you replied to with rudeness which might be interpreted by some as borderline racism. Cham then put you in your place and made a sensible decision to simply leave. I should have done that as well sometime ago instead of getting annoyed at your vulgarity. Once I have worked out how to unfollow this thread (have not been on here long) I will also leave this pointless conversation.

Anyway it is time for Tiffin, now where on earth is my butler?

JazzyClarinetMan wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:

The idea that anyone objective will read this thread and think that you somehow sorted Cham is hard to believe. He / She made a reasonable comment which you replied to with rudeness which might be interpreted by some as borderline racism. Cham then put you in your place and made a sensible decision to simply leave. I should have done that as well sometime ago instead of getting annoyed at your vulgarity. Once I have worked out how to unfollow this thread (have not been on here long) I will also leave this pointless conversation.

At the very bottom is an unsubscribe topic. Just click on that and it will unsubscribe you.

wagtunes wrote:
JazzyClarinetMan wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:

At the very bottom is an unsubscribe topic. Just click on that and it will unsubscribe you.
Found it. Thank you for that input. Freedom.

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

JazzyClarinetMan wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:
JazzyClarinetMan wrote: [...]

[...]
This hilarious exchange deserves to be in a "classics" archive thread :hihi:
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

kamalmanzukie wrote:

thanks. i guess.

is it true rurik coded his plugins so that in the future the ai would send his consciousness in to a user and this is whats happening here?
or is it performance art?
or am i a narwhal?

vurt wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:

or am i a narwhal?
maybe some kind of horrid long con?

nonlinear time self oscillation/feedback?? i just know i learned a lot from the guy using his plugins and following his inane rants on the apparently now unlisted xoxos sub forum

who cares tho, rite?

JazzyClarinetMan wrote:
kamalmanzukie wrote:

so polite even in telling off. i love it. i still approve of you, sir

Return to “Music Cafe”