October Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Give him the win he always wanted.

Tbase2000 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:42 pm Im just gonna quote Wags for my lyrics this month. Should be a tear jerker performance. Might even steal some riffs from Bon Jovi.
Hey, if you want me to write lyrics for this month's contest for you to use, just let me know. I'm great at creating depressing, gloomy, morbid, "make you want to slit your throat" lyrics.

Hey guys! Just a quick note that the results will be posted tomorrow morning (U.S. time).
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

No...I'm going to use your posts this month for my song in November. You'll like it.

Tbase2000 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:54 am No...I'm going to use your posts this month for my song in November. You'll like it.
Beat you to it, by 15 years, with the dearly departed Xoxos's forum rants. :hihi:

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:59 am
Tbase2000 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:54 am No...I'm going to use your posts this month for my song in November. You'll like it.
Beat you to it, by 15 years, with the dearly departed Xoxos's forum rants. :hihi:
:o :lol: :lol: :o Hilarious. Still got a copy?

Butthurt Blues?

El vals oscuro de una victima? :hihi: :hihi:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 am
Strangely, considering how much stuff I've lost over the years, I do!

http://www.bennyleeds7.myfreeola.uk/11_ ... cretin.mp3

Standout line being;

"I'd rather put my head in a bucket of lobster snot,
Than make a friend"

:hihi:

I'm already working on music. I'll do his sad face proud. Or come in last again. Never know.

Maybe not last now that he doesn't consistently vote me there now that hes gone but whatever....I'll work that in somehow.

I listened to that Donkey and I'm wondering how pissed you were to go the lengths to record that. You can't force anything in the minds of the confused...only bullets.
Yup...I said it.

Tbase2000 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:32 am I listened to that Donkey and I'm wondering how pissed you were
In 2003, probably very...

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:04 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 am

Strangely, considering how much stuff I've lost over the years, I do!

http://www.bennyleeds7.myfreeola.uk/11_ ... cretin.mp3

Standout line being;

"I'd rather put my head in a bucket of lobster snot,
Than make a friend"

:hihi:
:lol: :lol: :lol: What a great way to start the day :D

I think I took like 5th or 8th in a rock competition that I should be King since I'm the only one in here that can actually scream. No offence to the Donkey. I'm gonna regroup. I''m gonna come back stronger. And I'm Gonna Rip Wags a New Ass with the next song. Somber November to Remember. Boom

Copy right "Somber November to Remember" and no you can't use it bitches.

Tbase2000 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:40 am I think I took like 5th or 8th in a rock competition that I should be King since I'm the only one in here that can actually scream. No offence to the Donkey.
None taken. You came up against 'Still Of The Night', by Whitesn..sorry.... my riff. :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”