I have a website! Lots of new interesting music to listen to

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/outsomnmusic.htm

the site currently contains 5 songs, all sequenced or developed in fl studio. all were made with a very large list of plugins (a few of which are my own creation), and several vsti; such as: absynth 2, reaktor, albino 2, ImpOSCar, Intakt and Vurt's very own Vurtbox.

I recommend Singulae Protosynthesis and Yomato Brothers. These are my favorites. Listen to all of them if u have to time. thanks everyone!

ill get back to you
but as for the vurtbox,it oonly has my name,it was developed by ian webster of krakli 8) all i did was ask him for a sound that could drive someone insane :-o

heh ok

a few of the songs were down early. but there back on. lol if anyone cares.

yeah.... so... ummmmm... feedback would be appreciated...
(you would think that would go without saying) :(

Good things come in time, and I must say soundclick is something that people not often pick up on quickly.

I downloaded your two suggestions

Yomato brothers is a very intriguing tune with the pure snare sounds happening. It sounds like a harp but isn't; I rather like the sound I must say.

Now Singulae Protosynthesis really caught my attention big time. Cool ambienesque sounds that go quite deep as well. I very much love the minimalism here.

Mystahr wrote:...I must say soundclick is something that people not often pick up on quickly...

...Yomato brothers is a very intriguing tune with the pure snare sounds happening. It sounds like a harp but isn't; I rather like the sound I must say.

Now Singulae Protosynthesis really caught my attention big time. Cool ambienesque sounds that go quite deep as well. I very much love the minimalism here.
soundclick seemed like an appropriate place to store my sounds. its free and I dont really plan on using the website for anything more than linking proposes.

thanks alot, the sound in yomato brothers is suppose to be a emulation of a japanese koto, which is a little like a harp. so thats good to hear!

Paradigm is a little like Singulae Protosynthesis, same ambience style, yet produced in a different method, but still is pretty trippy. You might like that as well.

sorry not been online as much due to toothache :cry:
but so far i checked out the two you said

yomato brothers-pretty cool sound very oriental,but it should really kck into something different,i can see it as an intro track on a cd 8)

singulae protosynthesis i really enjoyed :D
my kinda thing as im sure you know 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”