pretty chill

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dark water wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:23 pm TBF, the sounds aren't too bad at all. It also has a bit of an Omar S vibe, which I like.
The problem Samuel is that it sounds far too much like a lot of the deep tracks that we (and undoubtedly you) have heard over the past 25-ish years, hence it is failing to grab us.

ps, I'd say it was more dope/deep than chill, due to its tempo and beat selection.
Ok yeah it sucks and it sounds too much like a bland parody of Detroit deep house and whatnot I get it. I just thought it sounded cool, that's all. If it is that bad, I might as well delete it.
This is Samuel S. I make music for fun even if it isn't music.

^^ Was there any need for that defensive, sarcastic outburst Samuel given the even-handed and constructive criticism that I offered you?
Did you even read my opening sentence???

Either accept fair and constructive criticism of your music (even if you don't like it) in a mature and open way, or don't waste our time here.

dark water wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:43 am ^^ Was there any need for that defensive, sarcastic outburst Samuel given the even-handed and constructive criticism that I offered you?
Did you even read my opening sentence???

Either accept fair and constructive criticism of your music (even if you don't like it) in a mature and open way, or don't waste our time here.
good idea. I mean if you want the sounds, I can just send stems or whatever.

OK guys I uploaded a new version. It's slightly different.

Return to “Music Cafe”