missing (that old guitar song)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a song I did a while back with my Ibanez and reverb that I felt like I could float in. Some of you might have the old mix.

Can't remember if this is what I called it before, but here it is all shined up now.:D

missing

anybody?

nice...

I really like the lead instrument in this. Kinda like a smooth distorted guitar (starts at 40s-ish)... what is that?..

Not sure about the harsh "ah" that sometimes appears...seems a bit loud and a bit too harsh in places.

But another great, haunting tune...

Ben

Glooper wrote:nice...

I really like the lead instrument in this. Kinda like a smooth distorted guitar (starts at 40s-ish)... what is that?..

Not sure about the harsh "ah" that sometimes appears...seems a bit loud and a bit too harsh in places.

But another great, haunting tune...

Ben
Are you talking about my guitar, sent through shite loads of amp and reverb FX? ...or maybe the Wladorf PPG synth?

Yeah I remember this one somehow, although I can't put my fingers on it. That guitar does indeed sound lush. I tend to agree with Ben on the eh's and hey's since they're more added sounds they should be pushed to the back or embedded more in the music.

Cool to hear you crawl out of that down period you were in not so long ago. The music is warm and evoking; love's great!

:wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”