audiodrome (retro? electronic? classic? some other words to catch peoples attention? free mind f**k!)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
40706 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm

layzer wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am
hmmm kinda sounded like the everlasting gobstopper machine from Willy Wonka movie. except on long play.
are you drawing attention to the length?
:hihi:

User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
9121 posts since 13 Mar, 2009 from UK

Re: audiodrome (retro? electronic? classic? some other words to catch peoples attention? free mind f**k!)

Post Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:01 pm

vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm
layzer wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am
hmmm kinda sounded like the everlasting gobstopper machine from Willy Wonka movie. except on long play.
are you drawing attention to the length?
:hihi:
:o

User avatar
Vortifex
KVRian
1120 posts since 1 Sep, 2016

Re: audiodrome (retro? electronic? classic? some other words to catch peoples attention? free mind f**k!)

Post Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:31 pm

This was the aural equivalent of aliens eating my brain but in a good way.

User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
9121 posts since 13 Mar, 2009 from UK

Re: audiodrome (retro? electronic? classic? some other words to catch peoples attention? free mind f**k!)

Post Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:35 pm

I played this whilst catching up with various news stories on the web. I managed to polish off the news within about 10 minutes, but this piece had more staying power. I particularly liked all of the rhythmic goings-on.

Good work :)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
40706 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: audiodrome (retro? electronic? classic? some other words to catch peoples attention? free mind f**k!)

Post Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:29 pm

seismic1 wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:01 pm
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm
layzer wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am
hmmm kinda sounded like the everlasting gobstopper machine from Willy Wonka movie. except on long play.
are you drawing attention to the length?
:hihi:
:o
:shock:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
40706 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: audiodrome (retro? electronic? classic? some other words to catch peoples attention? free mind f**k!)

Post Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Vortifex wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:31 pm
This was the aural equivalent of aliens eating my brain but in a good way.
:D
then i did my job properly :hihi:
thanks for listening.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
40706 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: audiodrome (retro? electronic? classic? some other words to catch peoples attention? free mind f**k!)

Post Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:33 pm

seismic1 wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:35 pm
I played this whilst catching up with various news stories on the web. I managed to polish off the news within about 10 minutes, but this piece had more staying power. I particularly liked all of the rhythmic goings-on.

Good work :)
good to know i can out live the news :lol:
yeah, theres some interesting stuff happening here, im enjoying the freedom to mix tempii and being able to get lost in the chaos at times but able to rescue it (mostly) before it goes too wild :ud:

thanks as always for listening 8)

Return to β€œMusic Cafe”