ME - electro

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:12 pm not bad! could easily be the theme for one of those 80s shows like manimal or street hawk type thing the sort of futuristic with perms!
thanks vurt, i checked youtube on that street hawk theme, never heard it, but its a great comparison! 8)
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

there where some great TV themes in the 80s
even if the shows where mostly meh!

Kyrpto wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:49 pm This is definitely the type of beat that defines the name Layzer. Just layer up the tracks and zap them to life. You should definitely have theme song for every mood you're in.
thanks for checking it, sometimes i think i actually may know what i'm doing with the layering and mixing and what not...although i actually got asked over in the instrument forum what i think mastering is. LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

One of the first things I noticed about this was that it had a "harder", or "edgier" sound, and then I saw your "angry" and "abrasive" comments above. I like the way this sounds. I think one of your other recent tracks also exhibited these characteristics. I think they enhance and add depth to your style.

Good work :)

Not going to get all techie-thingy about it. I just like it :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Windows XP? But probably not on the internet with that machine. I am a big electro fan so your track is to my taste. The dreamy 80s style synth sounds make it special.
Greetings
NR

Return to “Music Cafe”