vurt - whats the frequency ken dodd? (bored of canada :P )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wtfkd?

yes, at some point, she does indeed state "even your chair is energy!" :hyper:

My Feedback (Vurt Scale)

Weirdness Factor - 15
Noises/Sounds - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 8

Overall - 10.5

Comments: Here we go again. You playing with that vocal thingy again? LOL. Man, I gotta tell you, this is some weird shit. I may need to develop a new Vurt Scale for the old Vurt Scale. Weirdness Factor of the Weirdness Factor. Mix doesn't seem to be as mono-ish this time around. Has a little air to it. I still refuse to get Eurorack. LOL. Anyway, hypnotic stuff here.

Well, matter is only a matter of a certain frequency of energy anyway, fundamentally.

jancivil wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:00 pm Well, matter is only a matter of a certain frequency of energy anyway, fundamentally.
tbh, i think it was the fact that it is fundamentally true, made her saying it all the more surprising.
in amongst such statements as "i refused to watch stranger things, i felt it was making a mockery of my life"
"i grew up in montauk so you know what that means" with no follow up
and my favourite "we had skype problems before the show, then bam were back online because i imagined beautiful things happening and bam!"

but i do now feel safe from psychic attack.
which is nice.,

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:10 pm My Feedback (Vurt Scale)

Weirdness Factor - 15
Noises/Sounds - 10
Performance - 9
Mix - 8

Overall - 10.5

Comments: Here we go again. You playing with that vocal thingy again? LOL. Man, I gotta tell you, this is some weird shit. I may need to develop a new Vurt Scale for the old Vurt Scale. Weirdness Factor of the Weirdness Factor. Mix doesn't seem to be as mono-ish this time around. Has a little air to it. I still refuse to get Eurorack. LOL. Anyway, hypnotic stuff here.
it's not a voice thingy :lol:
it's a digital tape deck with built in razor blades n shit!!!
basically, a sampler. most if not all of the demo vids i watched where using beats, im just not that beatific personally, whereas slicing nutters up is just good fun :) in audio obvs :o

must be the delay adding stereo, it's all going in to one channel :hihi:
i am gearing up to do a more seperated mix, now i have several distinct layers. it's just a case of kicking myself up the arse to work instead of play :lol:

vurt wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:17 pm
jancivil wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:00 pm Well, matter is only a matter of a certain frequency of energy anyway, fundamentally.
tbh, i think it was the fact that it is fundamentally true, made her saying it all the more surprising.
in amongst such statements as "i refused to watch stranger things, i felt it was making a mockery of my life"
"i grew up in montauk so you know what that means" with no follow up
:lol: :arrow:

You'd have to watch it to know it's making a mockery of your life... in Montauk.

there was a great bit with a caller, she was the guest (the sampled woman)
i literally heard the moment that the host must have been thinking "what the actual f**k am i doing with my life?"

i got a pain in my leg, i knew it wasnt a psychic attack, i know what psychic attacks feel like

as i was listening to your call, i was thinking psychic attack, but if you've ruled that out, perhaps it was a directed energy weapon? are you a targeted individual?

are you a targeted individual?

where self-absorption and paranoia meet in a revolving door

yeah, but apparently theres millions of "ti"s in the usa alone :o

doesn't sound very "targeted" to me :hihi:

I was waiting for Ken Dodd (hoping for some hilarious gags about tax evasion). However, no sign of the ' scouse 'comedian'. :x

consider yourself tickled!

Absolutely furious! :mad:
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:25 pm Absolutely furious! :mad:
please accept my sincere apologies, for the lack of dodd, diddy men or even a mention of notty ash :(

Reminds me of when I tried watching TV after eating a square strawberry.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:18 pm Reminds me of when I tried watching TV after eating a square strawberry.
that's a great description!

if the square strawberry is what im thinking? :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”