vurt - lose yourself! [immersion](deep listening)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

time travel side effects :shrug:
or magick.

the only possible answers.
or it's some digital business i dont understand :cry:

don't f**k with time, time may f**k with you back

mine reads 3:05:16, though it's just empty space at the end.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I’m getting some bizarre visuals with this. Like if magots, worms and insects conquered the world. Well, I guess they kind of already do unless you’re creamated.

:hihi: :o

OMG u jst waisted 3 hrs of my life!

Though the first 28 minutes or so were pretty good :hihi:

like it. sounds like a relatively short loop, not listening that intently. sound resonates nicely with the belly.

layzer wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:55 am the VBR is giving inaccurate time length. it IS a 28:36 minute track ;)
so, would you suggest losing the vbr?
will i lose any sound quality?

im wondering if this is why some tracks don't get listened to, if people open them and see 2 hours odd, i don't blame them :lol:
i feel cheeky enough when its 30 mins :hihi:

jancivil wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:11 pm don't f**k with time, time may f**k with you back
i think you just named my next album :o

Bombadil wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:22 pm mine reads 3:05:16, though it's just empty space at the end.
like i said its a journey into my mind, lots of empty spaces :lol:

fastlanephil wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:48 pm I’m getting some bizarre visuals with this. Like if magots, worms and insects conquered the world. Well, I guess they kind of already do unless you’re creamated.

:hihi: :o
:lol: that's awesome :D
thanks for listening 8)

sjm wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:50 am OMG u jst waisted 3 hrs of my life!

Though the first 28 minutes or so were pretty good :hihi:
:lol:

nasenmann wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:12 am like it. sounds like a relatively short loop, not listening that intently. sound resonates nicely with the belly.

the loop is several different layers, the notes is just 16 steps, so that is pretty short :)
but there is subtle changes throughout on the filters and fx, so it never really loops in a perfect way, if you get me?
i like the subtle changes over time approach, so essentially it just becomes a piece you can step in to at any point, no real beginning or ends, just a snapshot of what im listening to from the machines :D

thanks for listening :)

Imagine my surprise when I twigged that this was not a 3 hour Daft Punk "extended re-imagining".

I played it a couple of times, just to be sure.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:38 am Imagine my surprise when I twigged that this was not a 3 hour Daft Punk "extended re-imagining".

I played it a couple of times, just to be sure.

Good work :)
:oops:
thanks for listening, glad you enjoyed 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”