May Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ha Ha Ha this is brilliant :hyper: . Don't think they'll get the reference tho Donkey :hihi:
can't sing, can't play, looks awful.....

Just popping in here -- it's okay to get started on the month's song when we finally settle on a theme in the gossip thread. It's risky to do so though just because the theme might change subtly when I post the main Submissions thread (if I can think of a new wrinkle to add). I think people appreciate the extra day or two to start brainstorming and laying out the file, etc.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

DrApostropheX wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:34 am Just popping in here -- it's okay to get started on the month's song when we finally settle on a theme in the gossip thread. It's risky to do so though just because the theme might change subtly when I post the main Submissions thread (if I can think of a new wrinkle to add). I think people appreciate the extra day or two to start brainstorming and laying out the file, etc.
Yeah, well it was the time limit, not the theme, that killed me on this one.

beanpole wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:01 am Ha Ha Ha this is brilliant :hyper: . Don't think they'll get the reference tho Donkey :hihi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juyIYDqHBFk

Donkey....!

Queer Eye for a Straight Guy reference?

Tbase2000 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:54 am Queer Eye for a Straight Guy reference?

Vic and Bob...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PIckHrZ0o

donkey tugger wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:06 am
beanpole wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:01 am Ha Ha Ha this is brilliant :hyper: . Don't think they'll get the reference tho Donkey :hihi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juyIYDqHBFk

Donkey....!
im sure he was on james "im a c**t" whale first doing that...

:phew: the pressure is off.
We already have a winner. :party:

The guy with the glasses is a spitting image of your guy. Could have been any of the others for the second one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybe there is a chance to modify the rule as we are only on the third day. I propose that the time limit should be 4:33. Also as a reference to the most famous weird piece known by history...
That would pull wag back into the boat...

Sink or swim.

folderol wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:31 am Might be able to have a go at weird - there's a new extension to my fave toy in development :hyper:

What toy and extension is that?

Toy is the Yoshimi soft-synth.
Can't reveal details of the extension that's related to modulation yet. It's still under development and a poorly guarded secret :hyper: :dog:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

is it a black belt in karate? hoy hoy.

Tj Shredder wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:07 am Maybe there is a chance to modify the rule as we are only on the third day. I propose that the time limit should be 4:33. Also as a reference to the most famous weird piece known by history...
That would pull wag back into the boat...
Agreed. Great spirit. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”