[Electronic] tm-Chase

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got these new Adam Audio near field monitors and I can already tell its improved my mix. Didn't get surprised in the car this time ;).

One thing I did on this track which I never did before was created my own drums in serum. I was afraid they wouldn't be punchy enough but I'm actually happy with the result. Also working more on breakdown and buildups. Still is shit though.

https://soundcloud.com/user-117743396/chase

Mixing is good. Drums sound OK too.
First three minutes for me, a lead synth melody is missing.
3:00 a very strong change into an almost completely different song. But I did enjoy that section, some good sound choices.
From 4:13 - 6:13, just not enough going on to keep me interested. That section contains no changes in energy or vibe.

Yeah, the first part does get repetitive. It could use some musical interest, wether a lead or other things. Maybe a bridge of some sort would help transitioning into the second part. It’s a little awkward. The last part is a little more interesting than the first but it could use some more ideas and maybe it could be shortened some. The ending is kind of a dud. Maybe that’s intentional.

Return to “Music Cafe”