Forum Narcissus

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:33 pm This is a song written with a particular theme; The thread is the title of the song, and it's in the place where one would normally place songs they'd written.

I knew from the moment I saw the thread title that it was going to be a song called "Forum Narcissus", and that's exactly what the song would be about. I got nothing more, and nothing less.

There is zero clickbait here, and if you clicked because you expected something other than it was, then you were just looking for trouble...and that's on you :tu:
Except it isn't really that simple. Read his followup posts, especially when asked who it was about and he replied he'd say but doesn't want to get banned.

It was obvious to me based on the recent encounters we've had which have been, let's say, less than pleasant, that the song was about me. And I'm fine with that. I've finally decided that the nastiness and ugliness of this place is something I no longer want to be a part of, and thus the long overdue usage of the Foe list. Since then, my life here is much more relaxed and care free.

But please, let's not pretend that this thread is anything other than what it was meant to be.

And if that makes me a narcissist, I'll gladly wear the crown.

Self obsessed or what? :roll:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:13 pm Self obsessed or what? :roll:
No, just stating the facts. But you seem to be rather obsessed with me of late. That quoted out of context thread has sure been getting a workout lately.

But nice try trying to get me riled up. It won't work.

actually wags, the correct reply in a rap battle is to diss karma in rap form.
could be the next east coast/west coast thing, depending where karma is situated of course.

let rap battle commence!

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:16 pm
No, just stating the facts. But you seem to be rather obsessed with me of late. That quoted out of context thread has sure been getting a workout lately.

You clearly don't need me (or anyone else) to get you riled up. It appears to be second nature to you.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:24 pm

You clearly don't need me (or anyone else) to get you riled up. It appears to be second nature to you.
Yeah, nice try again. Anyway, it's been pretty clear since day one that I'm not exactly your favorite person around here so I think it's time to put you on the ignore list too as you never have anything nice to say to me.

Getting rid of all the negativity in this place.

It's such a relief.

Have a nice life.

Oh, and tell AnX he's on my foe list as well in case he forgot.

vurt wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 pm actually wags, the correct reply in a rap battle is to diss karma in rap form.
could be the next east coast/west coast thing, depending where karma is situated of course.

let rap battle commence!
Except I really don't like rap and I'm not very good at it.

So I'll take a pass on that.

vurt wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 pm actually wags, the correct reply in a rap battle is to diss karma in rap form.

let rap battle commence!
^^^this

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Oh, and tell AnX he's on my foe list as well in case he forgot.

if you have something to say, say it yourself, bitch

of course, you cant report me, you dont read my posts

fuckin attention whore :roll:

I believe that I said this already, but, I f**king love this thread, I do, yes, I really do.

:lol:

ghettosynth wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:39 pm I believe that I said this already, but, I f**king love this thread, I do, yes, I really do.
I'd say it's slightly amusing but half the posts I can't even see anymore. :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”