22 years of producing: 135 songs in Best Of So Far (EatMe 1997-2019c) @ eatme.bandcamp.com

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eatme.pro/bo - Best Of So Far (EatMe 1997-2019c)

135 of my best tracks on bandcamp.

please show your support. get EatMe a fair (record) deal.

you can download this whole Best Of So Far (EatMe 1997-2019c) for free.

22 years of producing under the alias "EatMe", a discography of about 330 tracks.

www.eatme.pro

I bumped this post because I would really like some comment after 22 years of producing.

My my, Grandma! What a large oeuvre you have.

So far, listened to the first three, my favourite of which was the third - 1 Love.

Really enjoyed the live-sounding elements. Gave the track a lot of space. My only criticism would be that it never really changed gear from being an intro. Even when the bass drum kicked in it didn't give the push it might have. Had the bassline changed to suit the new section, it would have really propelled it.

As to the rest: I think a good idea would be for you to choose the five tracks that you feel best represent your artistic vision. If people enjoy your music, they may end up listening to more of the rest :tu:

Lot's of well made electronic/pop in there. I agree with El-Bo though, probably best to put up one track at a time to get any kind of meaningful feedback.

well it takes a while to listen to 22 years worth of stuff :P

but yeah, nice stuff, the bits ive listened to. as said above, give us a taster, one or a few tracks. people are more likely to offer feedback.
its difficult with so much on offer to get too deep.

Here is one track that didn't make it to the Best Of So Far.

If you want the good stuff, listen to music in the Best Of So Far collection on eatme.pro/bo .

https://soundcloud.com/eatme-mastering/ ... nc-perfect

This is just a minor placeholder with a song that didn't make it to the Best Of So Far to encourage you to listen and comment about music in the Best Of So Far collection.

This is waiting music to support the comments awaited... music to be commented about is on eatme.pro/bo .

EatMe wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:19 pm Here is one track that didn't make it to the Best Of So Far.

If you want the good stuff, listen to music in the Best Of So Far collection on eatme.pro/bo .

https://soundcloud.com/eatme-mastering/ ... nc-perfect

This is just a minor placeholder with a song that didn't make it to the Best Of So Far to encourage you to listen and comment about music in the Best Of So Far collection.

This is waiting music to support the comments awaited... music to be commented about is on eatme.pro/bo .
Did you read the comments?

Yes, I did read your comments. Thanks. I know I sometimes limit myself to a really small scheme set. This is done on purpose.

EatMe wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:31 pm Yes, I did read your comments. Thanks. I know I sometimes limit myself to a really small scheme set. This is done on purpose.
I was referring to you picking your best five tracks i.e those that you are most proud of, or that you think best represent you as an artist :tu:

I have 135 best songs so far, not 5.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:23 pm Did you read the comments?
Lol, I had this exact same feeling!

@EatMe: it's a respectable mark, congrats for that. However, using KVR forum as a social media platform for get signed or sell your music won't get you far. Wrong place.

But you can get some honest "comments" for sure. :)

EatMe wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:52 pm I have 135 best songs so far, not 5.
Well, I listened to three tracks. Only one of those I felt inclined to comment on, and you didn't agree with my constructive criticism. No problem! There is no 'right'; it's all subjective. However, from what i heard I think you need to re-calibrate your perception of 'good', 'better', and 'best'.

But maybe you're right. It's pretty f**king sad that we haven't all managed to get around to listening to the entire 135 track collection. I mean, it's been weeks since you started the thread :oops: :oops:

I listened to the first 22 songs.
All of them was mediocre.
Maybe it could be used as background material in documentaries.

Sorry but not feeling any of the first 3 tracks.
You have some nice retro-ish synth ideas, but the drums are awful and overall it just lacks excitement, effects, narrative.
It already ends with then awful drums for me. If you have great drums you can get away with any crime against music, but it doesn't work the other way.

How much money have you made from your catalog?
To the stars through desire.

Return to “Music Cafe”