22 years of producing: 135 songs in Best Of So Far (EatMe 1997-2019c) @ eatme.bandcamp.com

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

look at you asking the important questions! 8)

Desire Inspires wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:23 pm How much money have you made from your catalog?
It costed a fortune to make all this music. If you look at reports from FNV/Kiem 2016 (PDF) Pop Wat Levert Het Op (in Dutch) and 2009 (website, download PDF) Pop Wat Levert Het Op about income in Dutch pop music you can see there is less than minimum wage to make for half of the musicians, where most of all musicians have other sources of income. I fall into both categories. Also, I give away my whole discography for free. The book Muzikantengids sums that you have to be able to invest in your career in many ways, and that it costs money.

EatMe wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:07 pm It costed a fortune to make all this music. If you look at reports from FNV/Kiem 2016 (PDF) Pop Wat Levert Het Op (in Dutch) and 2009 (website, download PDF) Pop Wat Levert Het Op about income in Dutch pop music you can see there is less than minimum wage to make for half of the musicians, where most of all musicians have other sources of income. I fall into both categories. Also, I give away my whole discography for free. The book Muzikantengids sums that you have to be able to invest in your career in many ways, and that it costs money.
No, that doesn’t make sense.

Please don’t give away your music anymore. You have given away your art and have received little in return.
To the stars through desire.

Desire Inspires wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:43 pm Please don’t give away your music anymore. You have given away your art and have received little in return.
You can change that by donating a lot. Please?

Please don’t give away your music anymore. You have given away your art and have received little in return.
\o/

Can I get some more well performing comments?

Return to “Music Cafe”