Deep House - In Time

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

not my usual, well not anymore and possibly the last from me in this flavour

https://soundcloud.com/surenoblack/in-time

Wow, that kick really kicks. :lol: FM bass? Low end sounds really good. Who's doing the vocals? They sound great. Don't understand why you won't be doing anymore like this because this is super cool. But you gotta do what you're comfortable doing. Anyway, REALLY enjoyed listening to this and I'm not a House guy by any stretch of the imagination. 10 out of 10 stars.

Hey thanks man, yes FM bass, I jumped back into using logic for this track, first time after many years and the bass was logics native fm synth, the kick was layered samples and processed how I felt it was needed at the time. I’m steering away from this as I’m trying to do more tracks with energy and drive and come out of my comfort zone a little, just feel I’m growing bored of this vibe, well for the time being anyway so want to focus on harder and darker stuff but will probably revisit every now and then
wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:58 pm Wow, that kick really kicks. :lol: FM bass? Low end sounds really good. Who's doing the vocals? They sound great. Don't understand why you won't be doing anymore like this because this is super cool. But you gotta do what you're comfortable doing. Anyway, REALLY enjoyed listening to this and I'm not a House guy by any stretch of the imagination. 10 out of 10 stars.

sureno wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:35 pm Hey thanks man, yes FM bass, I jumped back into using logic for this track, first time after many years and the bass was logics native fm synth, the kick was layered samples and processed how I felt it was needed at the time. I’m steering away from this as I’m trying to do more tracks with energy and drive and come out of my comfort zone a little, just feel I’m growing bored of this vibe, well for the time being anyway so want to focus on harder and darker stuff but will probably revisit every now and then
wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:58 pm Wow, that kick really kicks. :lol: FM bass? Low end sounds really good. Who's doing the vocals? They sound great. Don't understand why you won't be doing anymore like this because this is super cool. But you gotta do what you're comfortable doing. Anyway, REALLY enjoyed listening to this and I'm not a House guy by any stretch of the imagination. 10 out of 10 stars.
Ah, so this is something you can do with your eyes closed. Well, it sounds it. Like I said, not really a House fan per say, though I do enjoy some of it (like the harmonies) but your track really got my attention.

Well, good luck with whatever you move onto next. As long as you enjoy doing it, that's all that matters.

Thanks man, really appreciate the feedback, always rewarding and affirming to hear when something you’ve created grabs the attention of another in the field, so once again thank you sir for taking the time :hug:
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:15 am
sureno wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:35 pm Hey thanks man, yes FM bass, I jumped back into using logic for this track, first time after many years and the bass was logics native fm synth, the kick was layered samples and processed how I felt it was needed at the time. I’m steering away from this as I’m trying to do more tracks with energy and drive and come out of my comfort zone a little, just feel I’m growing bored of this vibe, well for the time being anyway so want to focus on harder and darker stuff but will probably revisit every now and then
Ah, so this is something you can do with your eyes closed. Well, it sounds it. Like I said, not really a House fan per say, though I do enjoy some of it (like the harmonies) but your track really got my attention.

Well, good luck with whatever you move onto next. As long as you enjoy doing it, that's all that matters.

Sounds great! It sounds like BT when he did his IMA album, which I love, and wish there was more of.

What a cool track, not usually my genre of listening choice on a Sunday evening but glad I caught this one. Nice job.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Love the track...totally random and saw it was you @Waves serendipity

Love the bass line. Really nice vocals, really nice. The mixing and productions spot on, love the mixing, levels and in parts theres a lovely depth of field. The tempo feels a tad high, almost like a vinyl +8 ;) But thats just my ears. A grower and a keeper, would happily pop this in a set if I were DJ'ng again.
Just had a listen through quickly to some tracks. Really nice consistency, certainly a quality vibe to keep the room moving.

I hear you. I was creating lots of House tracks myself but lately got into doing some techno tracks. One great thing is learning things from entirely different perspective and then applying that into different genres or into the style you're trying to create for yourself. I think its a healthy thing. The track is great btw....clean, rhythmic, super interesting. I'd say you conquered this genre!

Return to “Music Cafe”