I am ProfessionalTom and my artist name is TurboTom. Here's a sneak peak of my latest pro track.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Still pulling our chains I see.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:11 pm Still pulling our chains I see.
Hahaha if that's how you call it... let it be then :tu:

Beware the League!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Somehow, I can't help believing that you're actually capable of creating some killer tracks and all this is just a goof on us. Sadly, I don't think we're ever going to find out.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:18 pm Somehow, I can't help believing that you're actually capable of creating some killer tracks and all this is just a goof on us. Sadly, I don't think we're ever going to find out.
Thank you for the compliment. Not that I'm not used to getting them, but still, it was nice :) . You see I can't answer all the questions (if they are audio related I can, actually) people have here. Let the League be confused. It will weaken their perception of reality.

Also... never say never. ;)
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:11 pm Still pulling your pud I see.
Stop spying on the pervert Steve... :P

Fun fact: did you know that in order to read the title of this song in the video you had to move your eyes 5 times and that's exactly the amount of words there?! Magic!

What's more, if we were to draw a line with each movement of the eye reading this, it would result in the "M" letter! Magic indeed!

Ok guys I'm putting finishing touches to this masterpiece. It'll be an ultimate proof of my abilities.

Right, so here's how I see things;

I think with your first EQ tutorial you were serious, you actually thought you knew what you were doing.

But by calling yourself "professional" (when you obviously suck) and the click-bait style title of your video, you got yourself a well deserved pile-on. I do my best to be supportive around here, and wouldn't normally partake in such things, but in that case you deserved to be roasted for your naive arrogance.

You were humiliated... and now you're trying to cover up by pretending it was meant to be a parody all along.

But the joke's worn thin... now you're just being a dick. :shrug:

Well... if that's how you want to think about me, let it be. But It's not me who throws dicks around for no reason. (although I guess you have some reasons...)

ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:30 pm

you just did, twice.

AnX wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:11 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:30 pm

you just did, twice.
4 times if you include the quote...

Great now it's 6...

didn't say it, wrote it.

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:12 pm didn't say it, wrote it.
...or did he...?

Return to “Music Cafe”