ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My track is done. My final proof of me being a professional so you all non believers will see my undeniable abilities in action.

If you don't like the main thing, skip to 1:30, maybe you'll like the guitar part! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drcQajN ... e=youtu.be

Listen to the whole damn thing, god dammit!!!! If your headphones break form all this awesomeness, buy new, and listen again!

And guys let me know about your favourite part, if there's any hehehe :D.

I started sketching it 2 days ago yesterday I've finished a mix, then I mastered it today. Normally I'd wait at least a week with mastering and master it 2-3 times with some breaks in between, but since League chases me I can't wait!

ATTENTION!
For ultimate experience, listen on headphones or good studio monitors! Your smartphone won't reveal the awesomeness of this!!!
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Bizarre :scared:
I'm Kinda a big Deal

From the other thread...
Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 pm My track is done. My final proof of abilities so you all non believers will see my undeniable abilities in action.

Listen to the whole damn thing, god dammit!!!! If your headphones break form all this awesomeness, buy new, and listen again! I will also post on music cafe subforum.

And guys let me know about your favourite part, if there's any hehehe.
I listened to this on my phone and the awesomeness of the production not only blew the speaker, but the video graphics cracked the glass screen.
Professional Tom, you owe me a new phone!

Forgot to say - the best bit is definitely the end.

D Midas wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:32 pm Bizarre :scared:
what's bizzare here? I'd love to hear some feedback.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:38 pm From the other thread...
Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 pm My track is done. My final proof of abilities so you all non believers will see my undeniable abilities in action.

Listen to the whole damn thing, god dammit!!!! If your headphones break form all this awesomeness, buy new, and listen again! I will also post on music cafe subforum.

And guys let me know about your favourite part, if there's any hehehe.
I listened to this on my phone and the awesomeness of the production not only blew the speaker, but the video graphics cracked the glass screen.
Professional Tom, you owe me a new phone!

Forgot to say - the best bit is definitely the end.
Yeah I've read that and responded there. Thanks! :)

:hail:
vid rocks! well my acting does.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:04 pm :hail:
vid rocks! well my acting does.
Thank you! Also, can you just tell me how the clean guitar part awesome is. I want to hear it,
because I fell in love with this part.

good question.

It's rare that a piece of music makes me laugh out loud but that was freaking hysterical. The video didn't hurt. OMG, that was priceless.

Okay, critical evaluation time. The mix was clean. Didn't find any problems there. Musically, a bit odd and kind of minimal but it works for what it is.

I'd still love to hear you do a serious piece of music and something a little more complex.

Anyway, I'm impressed. I give it 7 out of 10 stars.

Bad. Iv’e heard countless better. Your’e not the first nor the last narcissist who believe he’s a genius. Your’e nothing but an troll and nothing close to being a pro and will never be.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:12 pm It's rare that a piece of music makes me laugh out loud but that was freaking hysterical. The video didn't hurt. OMG, that was priceless.

Okay, critical evaluation time. The mix was clean. Didn't find any problems there. Musically, a bit odd and kind of minimal but it works for what it is.

I'd still love to hear you do a serious piece of music and something a little more complex.

Anyway, I'm impressed. I give it 7 out of 10 stars.
Thank you a lot for your opinion.

Hmm I think that in a future I'll definitely try making something serious SERIOUS hah and then share it again here. But it will take more than two days to make. It won't be too soon I think.

Wow the mix was clean you say. That's a big compliment! I always try to make all the frequencies nice and smooth. I tend to freak out during mastering with EQ when I listen to the mix hundred of times and it all stops making any sense to me, I lose some of my ability to actually point what's right or wrong. Not entirely, but having a break to let ears rest for some time changes a lot!

Daimonicon wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:33 pm Bad. Iv’e heard countless better. Your’e not the first nor the last narcissist who believe he’s a genius. Your’e nothing but an troll and nothing close to being a pro and will never be.
Why don't you just chill out? It's not a competition. It's fine you heard countless better, though, I heard countless better, too.

You're calling me a narcissist but isn't it a bit narcissistic to say to someone he/she will never be someone they strive to be? Hmmm.

Lmao 😂

Daimonicon wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:33 pm Bad. Iv’e heard countless better. Your’e not the first nor the last narcissist who believe he’s a genius. Your’e nothing but an troll and nothing close to being a pro and will never be.
Not narcissism, gentle satire. Look for the humour. :party:

:neutral: :arrow: :help: :arrow: :love: :arrow: :hug: :arrow: :scared: :arrow: :x :arrow: :neutral:

The cycle of love and loneliness in emoticons.

Ok enough of this madness! Let's go back to listening! :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:

Return to “Music Cafe”