ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
56713 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:29 am

donkey tugger wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:21 am
vurt wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:02 am
ijiwaru wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:08 am
Well you could greatly improve your lyrics by including more explicitly left-wing socialist themes such as feminism, anti-racism and wealth disparity.
as the drummer, im a left wing socialist, by birth and training. so alls good.
I do the lefty whingeing round here. :x
indeed. im more your silent left wing assassin type. let you do the protesting :)

User avatar
ProfessionalTom
KVRian
568 posts since 10 Oct, 2019

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:36 am

wagtunes wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:11 am
Have you read some of ijiwaru's comments folks? I wonder how long until he's banned?
Only the ones in this thread.

The funny thing is, people came here complaining that this thread does not belong to music cafe (because of going off topic here) and ironically they're the ones who make it less and less about my music while in the same time making it go even higher in music cafe. If you want this thread to die so you can have one more precious slot on the main music cafe forum page for your awesome music... then stop commenting it.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ijiwaru
KVRist
43 posts since 25 Oct, 2019

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:01 am

ProfessionalTom wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:36 am
wagtunes wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:11 am
Have you read some of ijiwaru's comments folks? I wonder how long until he's banned?
Only the ones in this thread.

The funny thing is, people came here complaining that this thread does not belong to music cafe (because of going off topic here) and ironically they're the ones who make it less and less about my music while in the same time making it go even higher in music cafe. If you want this thread to die so you can have one more precious slot on the main music cafe forum page for your awesome music... then stop commenting it.
It's curious that you should even feel the need to respond to such criticisms given the fact that you're a Professional. Methinks the troll has been trolled...

User avatar
ProfessionalTom
KVRian
568 posts since 10 Oct, 2019

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:48 am

ijiwaru wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:01 am
ProfessionalTom wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:36 am
wagtunes wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:11 am
Have you read some of ijiwaru's comments folks? I wonder how long until he's banned?
Only the ones in this thread.

The funny thing is, people came here complaining that this thread does not belong to music cafe (because of going off topic here) and ironically they're the ones who make it less and less about my music while in the same time making it go even higher in music cafe. If you want this thread to die so you can have one more precious slot on the main music cafe forum page for your awesome music... then stop commenting it.
It's curious that you should even feel the need to respond to such criticisms given the fact that you're a Professional. Methinks the troll has been trolled...
You see I responded because of two reasons. First is that it's my thread so I don't want to leave people's comments unheard.
Second is that sometimes it's hard to identify if someone is "trolling" you or is just being sarcastic or mean. It's internet and I can't hear a tone of your voice or see facial expressions, just mere letters. So there's a high probability I'll just not interpret what you wanted to write the way you wanted it to be interpreted.

Sometimes people hide behind "troll" mask while they're just being mean pricks. How can you know?

Also I wouldn't consider myself a troll. More like a comedian. I have no interest in disrupting anything or bothering anyone. And these two things are in troll domain. On the other hand, your comments here go along with a definition of a "troll" just fine.

So now as you revealed your purpose, I'll just ignore what you write here. Bye.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

User avatar
ProfessionalTom
KVRian
568 posts since 10 Oct, 2019

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:50 am

vurt wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:29 am
donkey tugger wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:21 am
vurt wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:02 am
ijiwaru wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:08 am
Well you could greatly improve your lyrics by including more explicitly left-wing socialist themes such as feminism, anti-racism and wealth disparity.
as the drummer, im a left wing socialist, by birth and training. so alls good.
I do the lefty whingeing round here. :x
indeed. im more your silent left wing assassin type. let you do the protesting :)
Don't forget that you're also my drummer. :tu:
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
56713 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:23 am

ijiwaru wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:02 pm
wagtunes wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:16 pm
ijiwaru wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:59 pm
This completely sucks, to be frank. The composition and arrangement is amateur. The mixing is atrocious, the lows are wooly and indistinct, the highs are harsh and the mids are cold not warm as they should be. There is too much compression and zero dynamics. The vocal performance is terrible, too much processing so that you can't make out the lyrics. I won't even mention the animation; let's just say that my 6 year old can do better and she's not even human.

Altogether it is what I imagine Donald Trump, Boris Johnson or even Hitler would sound like were they to make music.
Which means you completely missed the point.
Oh, I get it alright. Just one listen to the oppressive, militaristic two-step rhythm of this foul, fetid pabulum suggests its maker very likely has strong fascist tendencies; the fact that you so readily defend it suggests that you, much like Mr. Trump, are sympathetic to fascism.
strange you level such an accusation in a track called "kiss the vagina" which has no reference to right wing business...
yet, when someone openly celebrates the rise of the black sun, no comment?


highkoo
KVRAF
4022 posts since 26 Jun, 2004

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:25 am

I think Pro-T has possibly the most Kerschpanglenschtenschplatten posts on all of KvR.
Ive always said that.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
56713 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:32 am

i would have to agree mr koo.

User avatar
ProfessionalTom
KVRian
568 posts since 10 Oct, 2019

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:49 pm

highkoo wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:25 am
I think Pro-T has possibly the most Kerschpanglenschtenschplatten posts on all of KvR.
Ive always said that.
What does it mean guys? I'm not a native speaker and I can't guess everything haha :D although it does not look like English, more like gibberish-german.

I'm genuinely curious.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

kylie
KVRist
345 posts since 10 Jan, 2008

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:48 pm

I'm curious, too. And I'm even german! 8)

User avatar
Googly Smythe
KVRAF
2613 posts since 12 May, 2011 from Not where I was just now.

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Bandcamp - Soundcloud
What is life without a little whimsy?

User avatar
Googly Smythe
KVRAF
2613 posts since 12 May, 2011 from Not where I was just now.

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:21 pm

wagtunes wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:11 am
Have you read some of ijiwaru's comments folks? I wonder how long until he's banned?
Bit late, but... I think the guy is a political version of Pro Tom. No one can be that bat shit crazy.

Oh wait, Jeremy Corbyn, Dominic Grieve... :scared:

Please don't cancel me!! :o
:dog:
Bandcamp - Soundcloud
What is life without a little whimsy?

highkoo
KVRAF
4022 posts since 26 Jun, 2004

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:34 pm

:P
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
ChameleonMusic
KVRist
75 posts since 23 Nov, 2018 from Birmingham, UK

Re: ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:17 am

Fart monopolises...after moons spoil....aeon films troops...AIF loop monsters!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://soundcloud.com/chameleon-music

Return to “Music Cafe”