Your religion means nothing to me

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some light electro from The Hangue. Clap your hands people and sing along.
https://soundcloud.com/insert-name-here ... eless-ones

Where does religion fit into it?

it doesnt

Ammeo wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 pm Where does religion fit into it?
Does it need to?

Interesting lick. Copy/paste the 1 bar til the cows come home not so much

Thanks for the listen jancivil. I have to agree on the repetitiveness, but its a reflection of life, so yeah :D

very nice buildup with the synths... from 1:05 onwards. whats are synths? you should keep working on it and make it longer.

perhaps accent the kick on the 1 beat very 4 bars from 2:00 onwards..
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

some sick design. I would compose it as such: Start off with less melody and use the added drums around 1:20 in small amounts to form some type of composition. Add the melody slowly till some type of climax were you add the bass at around 2:00 to 2:30. This should be at least 4 minutes long, I would aim for over 5:30, maybe 7.

telecode wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:14 pm very nice buildup with the synths... from 1:05 onwards. whats are synths? you should keep working on it and make it longer.

perhaps accent the kick on the 1 beat very 4 bars from 2:00 onwards..
Thanks for the listen. I use Thorn and Repro 1 with replica xt and reverb and XO for drums :)

mguerrero90 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:31 pm some sick design. I would compose it as such: Start off with less melody and use the added drums around 1:20 in small amounts to form some type of composition. Add the melody slowly till some type of climax were you add the bass at around 2:00 to 2:30. This should be at least 4 minutes long, I would aim for over 5:30, maybe 7.
wow thanks for the detailed info, i will look into it :) I will probably try to make an extended version, im not happy with the bassline

I came here for the thread title. No comment on the music, but I listened. :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:46 pm I came here for the thread title. No comment on the music, but I listened. :-)
i was at first upset by the title.
wondering what was so bad about where i live?
then put my glasses on to find it was religion not region. now im much happier and would recommend glasses to everyone :tu:

:-D
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Another BOC memory was triggered.
Lovely tune...unique as fark.

Jace-BeOS wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:46 pm I came here for the thread title. No comment on the music, but I listened. :-)
They knew you would come. They knew you would listen. Mission accomplished i guess.

The "music" is auto generated by an Artificial Intelligence, so comments are kind of meaningless.

I was told the frequencies are there to trigger something that the AI needs to have triggered.

The title is clickbait to get certain peeps to listen :D

Return to “Music Cafe”