RMDX - Lost In A Dream

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good production. As being big fan of pads and strings those elements in here was a nice touch.

~id Sub

idSubmerged wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:00 pm Good production. As being big fan of pads and strings those elements in here was a nice touch.

~id Sub
Thanks for listening and giving feedback, it's very much appreciated. :tu:

Great energy! Ticks all the boxes for this style.
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:37 pm Great energy! Ticks all the boxes for this style.
Thanks, I'm not sure exactly what style it is to be honest. Progressive Techno maybe?

r1_000 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:35 am
Allomerus wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:37 pm Great energy! Ticks all the boxes for this style.
Thanks, I'm not sure exactly what style it is to be honest. Progressive Techno maybe?
Upbeat dance music - whatever you want to call it is fine by me. :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I'd call it minimal techno (but what do i know?) :hihi: ... really enjoyed it. I used to play this kinda stuff at party's back in the day. Nice one :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:49 am I'd call it minimal techno (but what do i know?) :hihi: ... really enjoyed it. I used to play this kinda stuff at party's back in the day. Nice one :tu:
I'm glad you enjoyed my music. I listen to a lot of Minimal Tech so I'm not surprised you called it Minimal.

nice one Rodderz :)
i really dig it
wish i could be writing stuff like this with you kuz

sqigls wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:54 am nice one Rodderz :)
i really dig it
wish i could be writing stuff like this with you kuz
Hey, Thanks mate! Your latest Ambient releases are really good :tu:

Wow, that's one hell of a kick. Beats great. Mix is great. Musically, just not enough going on for my taste but I'm not the target audience for this genre so take my comment there with a very small grain of salt. :tu: on everything else.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:36 pm Wow, that's one hell of a kick. Beats great. Mix is great. Musically, just not enough going on for my taste but I'm not the target audience for this genre so take my comment there with a very small grain of salt. :tu: on everything else.
Thanks for listening and taking the time to give feedback.

Return to “Music Cafe”