PiperRoX - Chasing Celebration [House]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I hope everyone is well during these times.

With the imposed quarantine I've been working on this for the last few days. Not sure about the quality of the mix in some parts. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

https://soundcloud.com/piperrox/piperro ... elebration

Mix is decent enough. Nothing sticks out as being "bad" to my ears. Interesting track.

I thought the "melodic" parts could come up in the mix. The kick, snare and hats are really dominating the tune.

Simple and pleasant track good for relaxing

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for listening and commenting.

Thanks Wagtunes :) I want to release the track but want to make sure it's mixed and mastered well enough first. Any tips on what could take the decent mix that much further would be great.

The controlcentre, thank you. I have taken your advice on thos emelodic parts. The kick, snare, and hats I have edited but when I use bandlab to master it, things get a little bright and a little too dominant again. Will work on it.

Thanks Noylis. Exactly the vibe I was going for.

piperrox wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:03 pm Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for listening and commenting.

Thanks Wagtunes :) I want to release the track but want to make sure it's mixed and mastered well enough first. Any tips on what could take the decent mix that much further would be great.

The controlcentre, thank you. I have taken your advice on thos emelodic parts. The kick, snare, and hats I have edited but when I use bandlab to master it, things get a little bright and a little too dominant again. Will work on it.

Thanks Noylis. Exactly the vibe I was going for.
Not really an expert in that area. Probably wait for somebody who really has a handle on the mix process. In short, I'm really not that picky.

Return to “Music Cafe”