Easy listening - early 90s vibe

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

A new tune in 2020, still with late 80s/early 90s vibe :) (try to) Enjoy! As always, comments and critics are welcome.

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

https://soundcloud.com/thedeadsoul/winding

Great tune, Adi. I really liked the dynamics on here, which served to drive the piece along in just the right places, and the volume variations supported the melody in a very pleasing way.

Good work :)

Overall this is a very pleasant sounding track. The mix is a bit muddy though, I could be wrong, but maybe the bass is a bit too wide? It also sounds like it is slightly competing with the piano lows.

All in all, great job!

Hi Tim, many thanks for the kind comment! I hope this kinda tune can still entertain us presently :D

Hi @hotcoffee, many thanks for listening! Yes, that might be the case, since I'm using a bit of reverb in the bass for some reason (which I rarely used :lol: ). I will have more listens on this!

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Nice...
Although, it does seem to be a backing track longing for a vocal.

I agree. This needs words and a vocal. As for the muddiness, I'm not hearing it.

Hi @Bansaw and @Wagtunes Many thanks for listening and commenting, mate, much appreciated!

Indeed, I was thinking the same thing, but I have yet to find the vocalist who would like to sing to this tune :D We'll see!

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Return to “Music Cafe”