vurt - cthulhu wakes (eldritch-step)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

excuse me please wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:25 pm @vurt
Does not work. But I'm sure it's kvr: recently youtube posts are silenced too. I've to click on the speaker button every time I want to hear something.
Do you have any music software open at the same time? I get no sound on the internet while Cakewalk is running.

20200713_151631.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

some exciting and scary athmosphere.
Well done soundscape.

nice!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

markkuja wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:53 am some exciting and scary athmosphere.
Well done soundscape.
thanks for listening :)

Halonmusic wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:26 pmnice!

thanks 8)

here's the deal, that new bluetooth speaker I bought also plays songs from here...so today, sittin in the shade I listened to this...you know who came out of the woods dancing? Daryl

Really did listen, really liked it and it sounded great on my new speaker...but vurt, that might have been a sasqutchian love song, I think he's keen on you :P
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Poor Daryl :(
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hink wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:45 am here's the deal, that new bluetooth speaker I bought also plays songs from here...so today, sittin in the shade I listened to this...you know who came out of the woods dancing? Daryl

Really did listen, really liked it and it sounded great on my new speaker...but vurt, that might have been a sasqutchian love song, I think he's keen on you :P
jebus! daryl hannah has let herself go in lockdown :o
i still would though, bit of hair just tickles.

thanks for "really listening" :hihi:
hope it didnt scare bambi n co :o

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:30 pm Poor Daryl :(
cheeky! :lol:

vurt wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:31 pm
Hink wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:45 am here's the deal, that new bluetooth speaker I bought also plays songs from here...so today, sittin in the shade I listened to this...you know who came out of the woods dancing? Daryl

jebus! daryl hannah has let herself go in lockdown :o
i still would though, bit of hair just tickles.

thanks for "really listening" :hihi:
hope it didnt scare bambi n co :o
I'll be listening to a lot more stuff here, it was nice and seriously, a great time to listen to your long songs :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

it has been said before, that the great outdoors is a nice place to experience the vurt length.

vurt wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:31 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:30 pm Poor Daryl :(
cheeky! :lol:
:D

Return to “Music Cafe”