[ Instrumental / Electronic / One Synth only] Spectacular Noizze

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/spectacular-noizze

Latest Release of electronic nerd/artist ] Peter:H [ featuring a rhythmic yet dreamesque soundscape of percussive elements intertwined with soothing pads and synths. Join the journey ... and leave a comment on soundcloud if you like.

Production notes:
All Synth Sounds by MeldaProduction MSoundFactory.
All FX used are created by MeldaProduction.

Had to listen to this as soon as I saw it. Knew it would be a winner right from the first notes. Wow, this is some great sounding stuff. What else is there to say?

nice work, plenty of energy :)
very festival dance type stuff, not the big edm festis, proper hippy festivals :hihi:

some nice sounds in there
:tu:

Many thanks guys!

@Steven - Good to see Mr KVR still around. Took your fb as chance to check out your "Corner" thread once again. Quit cool stuff over there!
@Vurt - good to know that my track is suitable for hippy festivals ;-) I bet it's simply because I choose to use 115 bpm only.
@Bansaw - I'm really a sound lover. Currently I try to add more "music" to my tracks, with better chords and stuff. Still a way to go and improve

All stay save, healthy and sane in this weird world - Make music!
] Peter:H [

Not sure I'd be qualified to critique this. It's really well done.

Love the choice of sounds. They work well together. (I've not heard of MSoundFactory until now. Sounds great).

lessera wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:10 pm Not sure I'd be qualified to critique this. It's really well done.

Love the choice of sounds. They work well together. (I've not heard of MSoundFactory until now. Sounds great).
Every feedback is welcome. If you like to find out more about MSoundFactory, check out he MeldaProduction Section on KVR. viewforum.php?f=138.

BTW: I'm just a enthusiastic MeldaProduction fan boy. I don't get any benefits for promoting his stuff here. Just saying ... ;-)

Return to “Music Cafe”