Christian Black Metal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Diamanda Gala.. wow, haven't seen her in ages. She was the Cindy Crawford of goth back in 90s. Every goth guys dream gurl. :)
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:05 pm Diamanda Gala.. wow, haven't seen her in ages. She was the Cindy Crawford of goth back in 90s. Every goth guys dream gurl. :)
She is a formidable lady. Though I somehow missed out on learning about her existence until the 2000s.

i think the good idea will be to do live show
https://слово-божье.рф

you're just trolling us, aren't you

jancivil wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 pm you're just trolling us, aren't you
No

Jesus loves everybody but remember the whip incident... he gave them a lashing of tough love so keep it up. lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

chilly7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:06 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:59 pm
chilly7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:51 pm I do understand that what i am doing is very risky.
Compared to what, exactly? Florence Foster Jenkins?
There are many differences today music standarts vs mine:
1)3or4minutes song vs 13 minutes
2)440 Hz tune vs out of 440Hz tune
3)Computer automation vs awry thing is made by hand and in pervert way
4) Post audio enchanting like de esser, exciters, compressions and so on vs non
5) Polished digital clean sound vs old school style analog recording and dirty sound.
6) Passive single coil pickups for clean sounds vs active humbacker pickups for clean sounds
7) Brand new string vs about 7years old string on electric guitar and about 3 years old string on bass
8) Max low B bass tuning vs #F bass tuning
9) Tempo is static and linear vs non static and crooked
10) Mixing is done that awrything is loud and sticking out vs mixing is done in some strange way and it contains some quiter and not as obvious details.
11)Song strature: Verse and Chorus and Bridge and etc vs non of that
12) Melodic sound vs dissonant sound.

9999) English language vs Church Slovonic language

And there are many many other differences.
yeah. i think its good to try different things and break down preconceived ideas of what "proper" music should sound like. probably also good to have a vision or statement you want to make with the different idea you want to put forward. good luck.

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:51 am
chilly7 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:51 pm I do understand that what i am doing is very risky.
5) Polished digital clean sound vs old school style analog recording and dirty sound.
6) Passive single coil pickups for clean sounds vs active humbacker pickups for clean sounds
7) Brand new string vs about 7years old string on electric guitar and about 3 years old string on bass
10) Mixing is done that awrything is loud and sticking out vs mixing is done in some strange way and it contains some quiter and not as obvious details.

yeah. i think its good to try different things and break down preconceived ideas of what "proper" music should sound like. probably also good to have a vision or statement you want to make with the different idea you want to put forward. good luck.
Awry person is unique and awry body has unique view to what is proper music.

In my very case this is what i do.
But i am not saying that something different to what i do is bad!
More ever i am listening to modern bands which make music purely digitally on computers and i quite enjoy them too. Like already mentioned BlutEngel and other bands!!!

chilly7 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:52 pm
telecode wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:51 am

Awry person is unique and awry body has unique view to what is proper music.

In my very case this is what i do.
But i am not saying that something different to what i do is bad!
More ever i am listening to modern bands which make music purely digitally on computers and i quite enjoy them too. Like already mentioned BlutEngel and other bands!!!
you should checkout "Godspeed you black empreror"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7t049ff9-c

:-)

How do you like the new track?
https://youtu.be/-W61VZoNaCo

It is Christian Experimantal Black Metal.

Can't listen, I'm at work. But I'm pleased you've added the "experimental" caveat this time. :hihi:

This music fills me with Christian warmth and altruism...

I have some weird fear that there could be some hidden frequency in there which could instantly render me retarded though. Not sure why.

chk071 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:25 pm This music fills me with Christian warmth and altruism...

I have some weird fear that there could be some hidden frequency in there which could instantly render me retarded though. Not sure why.
You are totaly right!!! There are hidden and unworldly things in it!!!
Have fun!!!

For f**ks sake, what a load of bollocks.

this was like a cat's mouse toy hooked up via midi to a virtual guitar rig and the
cat was going to work on the mouse.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Music Cafe”