Algo Esta En El Camino - cover of the Nirvana song 'Something In The Way'

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/user-604301675/r ... mino-cover

:phones: :dog:
Thanks for listening! - and also for commenting :wink:

The production is good. It is quite faithful to the original song. I didn't know you could play bass!

I am not a fan of Nirvana so this isn't my kind of thing. I would be curious what others think.

Enjoyed this one - got that Nirvana vibe and is well produced.

My only issue is that with covers, I always want them to do something new as such!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

Frantz wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:04 am The production is good. It is quite faithful to the original song. I didn't know you could play bass!

I am not a fan of Nirvana so this isn't my kind of thing. I would be curious what others think.
Nirvana was the band of our youth - so we made this tribute to Kurt Cobain as a reminiscence. Thank you for taking the time to listen! :)

i like! bass especially. well produced :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

htcnext2,
Thank you for reviewing my music! Now your recording: I'm trying to remember if I've heard the original song. I like your electric bass tone. Your vocals have a different vibe than Kurt's; I like your vocals. The drums sound a lot different than Grohl's, but I like your drums also. Nice job, I like it! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thank you, ChameleonMusic for listening and commenting! :)

Great job! loved it :tu:

Thank you, Layzer for listening and commenting!

Thank you, aaron aardvark, for your profound in depht review of this track. The main goal was turning a Grunge song into an Electronic track. Thanks for listening!

pekbro wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:26 am Great job! loved it :tu:
Thanks, pekbro! :)

My favorite version of this song is the one by Tricky and I feel like this has more in common with that version than the original. I enjoyed it. The bass sounds nice and vocal treatment is fitting for the vibe of the song.

Thanks for sharing!

justin3am wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:59 am My favorite version of this song is the one by Tricky and I feel like this has more in common with that version than the original. I enjoyed it. The bass sounds nice and vocal treatment is fitting for the vibe of the song.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for listening! Glad you enjoyed.. :)

Frantz wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:04 am

Nirvana were one of the few bands in the major label context, who preserved their credibility, btw, without the usual sellout for profit. This to say! f**k off all majors :evil:

thanks KVR for 'starring' out my swearing of those f**kers

Return to “Music Cafe”