Eternity (I feel so free) ... [retro synthpop]... feedback welcome

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice production. At one point I heard Art Of Noise with those vocal samples. I would have liked a little more conversation from the bass.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Morgaxx wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:36 pm Nice production. At one point I heard Art Of Noise with those vocal samples. I would have liked a little more conversation from the bass.
@Morgaxx, "a little less conversation, a little more action" - Elvis Presely. :hihi:
Seriously, thanks for the comments and feedback on the bass. The bass is simple. I am in favour of more melodic bass usually.
Art of Noise were cool. Trevor Horn, very good producer.

@frank1985, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Appreciate it. Pleased you enjoyed it. :tu:

The music reminds me of German crime sequels from the 1980s, like 'Derrik' or 'Der Alte'. Nice approach!

htcnext2 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:55 pm The music reminds me of German crime sequels from the 1980s, like 'Derrik' or 'Der Alte'. Nice approach!
Thanks for the comment @htcnext2. : )
Sadly I wasn't able to watch Derrik or Alte, I grew up with Miami Vice, and a few other English ones on English TV.

Bansaw wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:56 pm
htcnext2 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:55 pm The music reminds me of German crime sequels from the 1980s, like 'Derrik' or 'Der Alte'. Nice approach!
Thanks for the comment @htcnext2. : )
Sadly I wasn't able to watch Derrik or Alte, I grew up with Miami Vice, and a few other English ones on English TV.
Yes, that's clear. But of course Miami Vice we all still remember :hihi: :wink:

nice and clean tune, except that "sss" effect (1:21 first one) - it is way too piercing for me :D

ssl4000 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:35 pm nice and clean tune, except that "sss" effect (1:21 first one) - it is way too piercing for me :D
thanks @ssl, appreciate the comment and feedback. You must have more sensitive ears than me. Although its true I didn't de-ess it.

Return to “Music Cafe”